Captain
# 61
04-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayduhz View Post
Are the Romulan ships, purchased by the Legacy Pack, available to ALL Romual/Reman characters created on a single account? Similar to C-Store purchases being available to ALL faction specific characters on one account.
Yes, just like any other C-Store ship, all the items are account unlocks for that Faction.

The FAQ is on the 1st page of this thread.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 62
04-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Weren't Remans repeatedly announced as an account perk for hitting T5 Romulan rep?

It feels a bit like taking something away if that option was removed.

Honestly, Remans felt like an awkward fit there but it feels like there should be something there.

Maybe half-human Romulan faction character with human traits as a perk for T5 Romulan rep on a Fed, half-Klingon as a perk for T5 Romulan rep on a Klingon, and playable Fed/KDF Romulans for T5 Romulan rep on a Romulan.

Or something at least? I was pretty geared up for the idea that having T5 Romulan rep meant I'd get a special species unlock... And the implication here is that plan has been scrapped and replaced with, well... Nothing.

Heck. Maybe keep the Reman unlock tied to Romulan rep and make the legacy pack playable Liberated Borg Reman? (With Liberated Borg Romulan as the lifer perk.)
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
04-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudoku7 View Post
Can Fed/KDF players use the Reman Nemesis outfit for their Reman bridge officer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Q: How do I put on my new Reman "Nemesis" Uniform?
A: Reman characters can visit a tailor to change into this uniform after it is claimed via the in-game C-Store.

Q: Can I use the Reman "Nemesis" uniform on my FED/KDF characters? How about my Bridge Officers?
A: Only Reman characters and Reman Bridge Officers may use this uniform.
looks like a yes, to me
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Commander
# 64
04-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Will this be purchasable via Steam, like the Steam Starter Pack?

CombatLogReader—Infected Space[2:24]— Pinky 8,919,370(65,583)

Last edited by ukcaptain420; 04-18-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Captain
# 65
04-18-2013, 09:07 AM
What does "retrofit" mean for the ships? Are they end game stuff?

Why offer playable Remans with this pack when they're unlockable in game? Many people likely already heave tier 5 in Romulan rep - are you really expecting to get that many people who haven't played STO to buy this? Just curious.

And why does one of the pictures have a warbird firing things from its nacelles?

Edit: Does the D'ridthau costume stay unlocked for tier 5?

Last edited by felderburg; 04-18-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Captain
# 66
04-18-2013, 09:10 AM
I have to admit... There goes my last piece of hope for decency from PWE.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 67
04-18-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I have to admit... There goes my last piece of hope for decency from PWE.
Why? You can buy the items individually later for $181.00 or buy them in a bundle now for $125.00. It's just a way to get them at a discount. Heaven forbid they should offer pre-order discount bundles.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 68
04-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Why? You can buy the items individually later for $181.00 or buy them in a bundle now for $125.00. It's just a way to get them at a discount. Heaven forbid they should offer pre-order discount bundles.
You are relentless stating that. You are right of course and some people have slight problems actually reading the pack information.
Ensign
# 69
04-18-2013, 09:13 AM
as life time subscriber would hope to have some bonuses from the LOR packs or I be left with a very bad case of buyers remorse, spending $300 plus for gold account for now looks like will only cover 2/3 of the game seems more like a silver account to me.
Captain
# 70
04-18-2013, 09:15 AM
Are the Reman ship materials exclusive to this Legacy Pack, or do they come with the Reman Playable species if unlocked/purchased separately?
Closed Thread