Captain
# 41
04-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpie65 View Post
only if the player chooses - somebody somewhere might NOT have saucer/chevron separation, and this probably applies to the Odyssey Tactical cruiser as well - you don't get an increased turn rate there, do you? think about it - in ST: Generations, did the Enterprise-D's saucer section AUTOMATICALLY redock with the stardrive?
What you said, plus there's always the fact that you can shoot down the saucer/chevron or the MVAE sections. I think that forces you to redock, right?

I'd definitely expect it to do so if you were to be destroyed afterwards, even if it doesn't immediately redock you if you take out the NPCs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Commander
# 42
04-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralblackbar View Post
The tribble server doesn't usually include the cstore unclocks you have purchased on your account. You will have to copy your caitian when holodeck is back up or purchase caitians on the tribble cstore with tribble zen.
I was aware that I items I have unlocked on Holodeck are not unlocked on Tribble, hence the attempt to do a copy of the Catian to check things. Your post basically tells me to do was I was trying to do in the first place..

Holodeck came back up and a refresh let me copy the character over so I can play with it now. Never seen a way to get Tribble Zen though.