Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, April 4th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 4 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE #1 (4/4 @ 9:57AM PDT): Our new ETA is 1PM PDT (2 hours later than originally thought). We are performing a pretty significant network maintenance and update today so this also affects our other Cryptic games. The goal of the maintenance is to reduce latency and connection issues. Please also note that this maintenance could cause connection to the site and launcher to be intermittent. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We'll get you back in-game ASAP.

UPDATE #2 (4/4 @ 10:17AM PDT): It looks like our Engineers are going to need a bit more time. New ETA is 2PM PDT. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 04-04-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Captain
# 2
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Cardassian and Dominion are now options in the Species dropdown for space NPC Groups.
Aren't they already?

Also, what happened to the option to turn off U.S.S. and I.K.S. for certain ships? I was kind of looking forward to that.

Still, lots of nice stuff in that patch. Thanks.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 3
04-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Woot Woot!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 4
04-03-2013, 05:20 PM
I am so glad that pre-LOR it looks like there's going to be a ton of patches to fix bugs.

Also, I love those Mesh Weaver pets, they're amazing on Tribble.
Lieutenant
# 5
04-03-2013, 05:34 PM
So is Crystalline Catastrophe not coming out tomorrow? I saw on Tribble the limited time mission for it starts tomorrow. Is it only on tribble for now or will the surprise us tomorrow?
Commander
# 6
04-03-2013, 07:01 PM
thanks, bran. u da man.and listing patch notes, BRILLIANT IDEA
this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.

LLAP, everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Better AI for the Jem'hadar Attack Ship pets. At least, coz for such a priced item, those pets are underpowered. Maybe the improved AI will improve also the performances for it. To be honest, for the prize people are paying for it, or have paid for it, this pet should be the uber pet of all.
Commander
# 8
04-03-2013, 07:20 PM
is the server down yet?
this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.

LLAP, everyone.
Captain
# 9
04-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekie564 View Post
is the server down yet?
Not for for another 11.5 hours.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Also, what happened to the option to turn off U.S.S. and I.K.S. for certain ships? I was kind of looking forward to that.
That change is on Tribble, so it won't go live until Legacy of Romulus launches

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread