Commander
I've had a nightmare trying to get Peanut Labs to issue my Zen due for an offer I completed. In short, the offer was for 502 zen. I was only given 315 zen and when I noticed this I immediately contacted Peanut labs for help. What I got was literally 17 emails back and forth
with little to no help. I try to call them but there is no phone support available whatsoever. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was ignored.
After five days of waiting and 17 emails later now they finally issued me 158 zen. Not even the right amount!!!
Captain
# 2
04-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with PL surveys.

Most of the time I get paid exactly what Peanut Labs advertised - the times I don't are when I don't qualify for the surveys, but I've learned to be quite clever at manipulating the answers to maximise my chances.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Lieutenant
# 3
04-11-2013, 03:43 PM
I've never had a problem getting the zen if I complete the offer. But those surveys are really starting to get frustrating. The other day it looked like I was about halfway through, had answered nearly 30 questions (regarding products,etc. not just demographics) when it said "Sorry, we can't use you". I think if it's going to take that much of your time to find out they won't use you, you should get say, 5 zen anyways.
They shouldn't need to ask more than a few preliminary questions.

Join the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/