Ensign
# 1 New Eye (and Ear) Candy!
04-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Just wanted to put up some quick feedback on the new graphics effects. Namely the singularity core explosions on the Romulan ships. I was doing Tau Dewa sector patrol in Carraya just now and as soon as I brought down the battleship in the first wave the core collapses in on itself with this cool black hole like effect. I guess I was a bit too close when it exploded into a Giant green shockwave that punted my temporal destroyer a couple of kilometers as well. Very nice work guys! Me likey I can't be certain but I think I also heard some new sound effects for the collapse and explosion as well. Lovin these new little details.
Career Officer
# 2
04-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Yes, I'm very fond of the imploding Romulan warp singularity, too. It's a nice touch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2013, 09:41 PM
The new singularity explosion looks awesome.

I also just want to say that the D'deridex and Mogai ship model updates are great. However the D'deridex ship windows arent visible unless really zoomed in. Is there any way to fix this? Perhaps try using different windows, like the same ones the Galor class has that are yellow. The D'deridex was shown to have yellowy windows anyways:

http://www.bwafer.com/starwars/images/dderidex1.jpg

Or increase the window scale, its just a shame that the windows are completely absent when zoomed at even mid range and a little closer than that even.