Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Survivor of Romulus
# 11
04-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Better still disable ALL STF's And Fleet Actions for EVERYONE for 30 days

so we can all concentrate on our Romulans

1 solid month with no grind this grind that pressure
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
04-04-2013, 02:50 AM
I've only done the mirror event once...and that was at level cap a few weeks ago on my main toon...how is the xp gains? while i am leveling slowly (its been a week since i started by eng and she just got to level 40 doing story missions and the occasional patrol for when a mission was just out of reach hehe) but im hurting on Expertise for my Boffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 13
04-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Better still disable ALL STF's And Fleet Actions for EVERYONE for 30 days

so we can all concentrate on our Romulans

1 solid month with no grind this grind that pressure
Okay, but what will you do on Week 2 when your Romulan is level capped and wants to start grinding STF's and Fleet Actions?
Commander
# 14
04-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarons9 View Post
i actually agree.. MU xp gain is WAY TOO MUCH..
All XP gain is way too much. It certainly hasn't taken my new character long to get 30 levels with only daily Defera Borg missions and duty officer assignments (no MU). The last story mission I did was Spin the Wheel. Most working people can't catch Mirror Event that often anyway because of the 15-16 hour rotation.
Captain
# 15
04-04-2013, 05:32 AM
You folks now that you can level just as fast doing patrols? Without being tied to any event?

Just saying...

Leveling new chars via MU has become real painful lately from my experience. If you don't deal lot's of damage, you get a smaller share of the XP. And on low level MUs some people think it's a great idea to bring their VA buddies to "help" them level faster. Only thanks to them doing 90% of the damage the actual lowbies get 30 XP per kill. Awesome.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
04-04-2013, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermbot View Post
Okay, but what will you do on Week 2 when your Romulan is level capped and wants to start grinding STF's and Fleet Actions?
I plan on having Three Romulans (Eng , Sci , Tac)
and 40 missions will take me more than 20 days anyway
Career Officer
# 17
04-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoppers View Post
I know this Idea may be unpopular. But I believe since this is a new faction. And we are starting a new. It would be nice to experience in on a slow grind. Savor the time spent leveling a new character. After 30 days all bets are off. We are all in such a hurry to get where we are going. It might be nice to slow down and smell the flowers. Enjoy the lower levels and do some regular missions. Once you hit lvl 50 its all STFs and Romlulan and Fleet missions for the Reputation system.

Why not take our time?
Because you will be imposing your will upon me. This I do NOT believe in.
On the subject of Abramsverse stuff in STO: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07...l-rivera-part/
And more reasons against JJ Trek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQ9piVgtWM
And even more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOjxvQPQNQ
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Why?

Content scales up to you now, so it's not like the challenge (such as it is) falls away through overleveling...
SQUIRREL!
-----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Sarcastic Venom Award!!!!
Bitter old mollusc since before the forum change.
Captain
# 19
04-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Sounds like more of a confession than a crazy suggestion. Just saying.
Republic Veteran
# 20
04-04-2013, 09:28 AM
I have a crazy idea and it might be a little to radical and extreme for some...

How about minding your own business and worry about your own game and not what other players will be doing.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Closed Thread