Lieutenant
Does anyone know which is going to be best for the new Romulan Faction...Science Officer, Tactical or Engineering?
Captain
# 2
04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
No, there isn't enough information out yet. We need to see ship stats to understand what Classes work best with the Rom ships.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 3
04-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayajay View Post
Does anyone know which is going to be best for the new Romulan Faction...Science Officer, Tactical or Engineering?
From what I heard, it's not going to offer those professions. Instead there will be Romulan flavored versions.

Science will turn into Senatorial. You'll be a politician that uses magic to backstab your opponents.

Tactical will turn into Espionage. You'll essentially be a Tal'Shiar agent.

Engineering will turn into Farmer. You'll tag Epohhs more efficiently than any others and get an innate Dilithium Refining bonus.
Captain
# 4
04-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
From what I heard, it's not going to offer those professions. Instead there will be Romulan flavored versions.

Science will turn into Senatorial. You'll be a politician that uses magic to backstab your opponents.

Tactical will turn into Espionage. You'll essentially be a Tal'Shiar agent.

Engineering will turn into Farmer. You'll tag Epohhs more efficiently than any others and get an innate Dilithium Refining bonus.
Don't... just don't.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 5
04-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Don't... just don't.
My other planned post was to say that CBS said "no" to Romulan Engineers ages ago, attribute the post to Snix, and say it's because on DS9 the Romulan borrowed cloak was always breaking down.

Rihannsu
# 6
04-04-2013, 02:27 PM
My main is obviously going to be Engineering. All of my mains are Engineering.