Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Inventory and Quickbar
01-13-2010, 07:34 PM
So, inventory management continues to baffle me. Now that I got the coveted phaser rifle, I cannot disarm one of my two weapons. Considering, I'm dropping skill points into martial arts, I'd kind of like to have an empty hand so I can smack Orions around with it.

I figured it was me not figuring out the interface until I decided to put a tribble in my quickbar. Loads of fun petting it. But then I decided there were more useful things to go in there. So I attempted to right click, to unequip with no options presented. So I dragged it from the quickbar to my inventory. Suddenly, poof. No more tribble. Now, I'll miss my little tribble (if you see him wandering around Spacedock, let me know). But if it was something more important, like a hypospray or a shield or some such I'd be a little cheesed that it'd gone missing.

Bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 07:49 PM
I beleive that was an issue in the CB too. I dont think there is a work around yet. I am sure the devs wont leave us hanging.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 09:23 AM
I found my tribble. Apparently while no longer on the quickbar, it did show up on my character screen (where you equip armor), not the inventory screen. I unequipped it from that screen, and it popped right back into my inventory.

New issue occurs. Whenever I equip it to the quick bar it ALWAYS goes to the "8" spot (where I put it the first time). I wanted to move it to 0, but no luck. Haven't seen what happens if something else is stuck in 8, but I don't have anything compelling to put there yet, so I haven't tried.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 09:50 AM
try dragging from 8 to 0 using the right mouse button.. i noticed that how i need to move my hotbar things around
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Will try later (you know, when not at work reading the forums). Thanks!

Apparently after reading the forums on troubles with tribbles, I should keep him "on me" instead of in the inventory so he doesn't eat anything!

On a side note, Klingons should run scared when I pet it. A little fear effect. That'd be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2010, 10:25 PM
i am wondering why i cant drag more health and shield gen related items into the hotbar for use? seems i can have one food and one shield thing, but not many options...
i.e - i cant have pancakes and wine in the hot bar....
or am i missing something?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Right-clicking to rearrange did work. Had two new issues crop up:

First, my BOffs powers were reassigned after a respawn to different keys. That made combat interestng.

Second, for some reason when I go to ground combat I have two quickbars (I'm an uncluttered one quickbar kind of person). Happened two missions in a row.