Lt. Commander
So when May roles around and we are able to get to play Romulan's and said romulans join one of the two factions, what happens to the bridge officers they get, will we be seeing Romulan race bridge officers available to recruit???

1. Will they be branded as romulan FED/KDF officers?

2. Will they be tradeable and usable by non-Romulan FED/KDF?

3. Will they have the same traits as the Romulan Bridge officers from the embassy?

4. Will they have the same limitations as the embassy officers where there is only a limited selection of trait confirguration (sexism) between the romulan officers?

If Romulan/Reman bridge officers will become available, what happens to the Bridge officers in the embassy, it's stupid to leave these officers there at such a high price and limited configurations when you will have more to choose from at a much cheaper price.

1. Will something replace the embassy officers? Maybe adding UR officers to the embassy list ?

Has there been any mention relating to Romulan Bridge officers in May, will there be new traits added into the officer pool so we have better selections ?

AND PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE change the exchange so that you can use additional filtering to what you search for (by faction, by trait, by power, weapon trait, DOFF trait, dmg type, etc etc), its ridiculous to try to search for a BOFF or DOFF, only to screw up and find/buy one from the opposing faction. Its been 3 years now you should be able to address this.
Captain
# 2
04-04-2013, 09:45 AM
1: The Roms are Roms. Being allied to the Fed or KDF only means they are allies - such as what the KDF and Federation where through most of the TNG era.

2: Unlikely, IMO.

3: Hard to say with all the new Traits.

4: Unknown. That information is probably coming in one of the future blogs.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Republic Veteran
# 3
04-04-2013, 10:04 AM
I hope mine don't pick an ally and leave my crew because I?m allied with the opposite faction.