Former PWE Community Team Lead
This week's spotlighted mission is "Order of Hov'lw (Part 1 of 7)" by SBCouto. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
04-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Looks interesting. I'll be sure to check it out.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 3
04-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks, I will check it out. Some of the Foundry missions are really good.
Ensign
# 4
04-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Just tried this mission and had to drop it. Your first task set by Worf is to find a "sick Lethean". No other details, but one would assume he would be in the Lethean area of the slums. Having trotted around both of the slum districts for half an hour checking for both doors with possible way points or even the sick Lethean laying in the gutter somewhere I decided there were better ways of spending my time.

Why has this been spotlighted when there is obviously something lacking at the very beginning of the mission?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
04-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by divvydend View Post
Just tried this mission and had to drop it. Your first task set by Worf is to find a "sick Lethean". No other details, but one would assume he would be in the Lethean area of the slums. Having trotted around both of the slum districts for half an hour checking for both doors with possible way points or even the sick Lethean laying in the gutter somewhere I decided there were better ways of spending my time.

Why has this been spotlighted when there is obviously something lacking at the very beginning of the mission?
The mission explains where to go at this part, and if you open your minimap, you'll see an orange circle highlighting where to go, too He's lying on a bed in the medical area, in the barracks if I'm not mistaken. Check the minimap to be sure.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Really good mission! Loved it.

I also loved having a spotlight for each faction. Are there enough spotlight submissions for you to have a KDF spotlight and a FED spotlight at the same time? That'd make my day.