Ensign
I've been playing STO for over 1100 days, and I'm still on 700 day veteran status.

Can anyone help here?

When or how do you get upgraded to your correct veteran status, and get the rewards that are also due?
Captain
# 2
04-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Vet status is based on Subscription time not play time. If you stopped paying the monthly fee your Vet Status stopped at that point as well.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 3
04-04-2013, 12:24 PM
https://my.perfectworld.com/account/sto

Check this page... If it says "Active" and 1100'ish days, then you should have your rewards... if not.. then you probably forgot / stopped to pay for your sub.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Ensign
# 4 Veteran Status
12-31-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the replies, I still have the same problem, stuck on 700 day vet.

I'm a lifelong subscriber, so don't have monthly fees at all.

So still the same question, except I'm now a 1400+ day member of STO and still stuck on 700 day vet, so how do I get my reward up to and including the 1200 day vet????
Career Officer
# 5
12-31-2013, 10:01 AM
The full list of Veteran Rewards can be found here.

Assuming you're a Starfleet officer, here's what you can do.

700 Days
Claim an Android boff from the bridge officer store at Earth Spacedock.

800 Days
Claim the Mugato pet from a vendor on Deep Space Nine.

900 Days
All costume options should be added to the tailor automatically.

1000 Days
Claim the ship at the shipyard.

If you're a lifetime member and you haven't received the accolades for these rewards, then there is definitely some kind of bug at work.
Ensign
# 6 Must be a bug
12-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Thanks Jeffel, yes I'm federation, yes I'm a lifelong member, and no I haven't received any rewards after the 700 day veteran.

Any other ideas how to get them?
Career Officer
# 7
12-31-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southandr1 View Post
Thanks Jeffel, yes I'm federation, yes I'm a lifelong member, and no I haven't received any rewards after the 700 day veteran.

Any other ideas how to get them?
Sorry, no. If the options outlined above are not working for you, you'll have to submit a support ticket.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
12-31-2013, 10:05 AM
Look at your accolades and actual item availability. There was another thread from somebody about this who was only looking at their buff. The 700 day skill buff is the last one - 800 through 1000 don't do this.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
12-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southandr1 View Post
Thanks for the replies, I still have the same problem, stuck on 700 day vet.

I'm a lifelong subscriber, so don't have monthly fees at all.

So still the same question, except I'm now a 1400+ day member of STO and still stuck on 700 day vet, so how do I get my reward up to and including the 1200 day vet????
You could try filing a Support ticket...

...or you could just keep asking us, the random forumites with no ability to do anything about it in any way.

Which way to go basically revolves around the question "Do you actually want it fixed, or do you just want sympathy?"
Career Officer
# 10
12-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Look at your accolades and actual item availability. There was another thread from somebody about this who was only looking at their buff. The 700 day skill buff is the last one - 800 through 1000 don't do this.
This is dead on. If you go into your accolades list you'll most likely see the rest of the accolades in there. The 1000 day accolade (which I believe) is the highest 'vet reward' accolade is called 'Starfleet Veteran' and is listed in the General Accolades section

If thats not it...eck! good luck with support
|William@wmcarson|Starfleet Reserve|www.StarfleetReserve.com