Career Officer
# 1 Server not responding
04-06-2013, 10:04 AM
I do hope you get this fixed soon because we shouldn't have to wait 180 seconds for the server to wake up long enough for us to complete the first contact day missions or run to the bank in Sol ESD this is ridiculous! At first I couldn't login because it would time out completely, so much for having login priority. Sheesh what the heck is happening over there?

Thanks for fixing it so quickly hopefully the rest of the weekend event won't be like what I experienced today.
I would like for the devs to open a poll/feedback thread on what exactly the players would like to see in the near future for the game.

Last edited by the1tigglet; 04-06-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Commander
# 2
04-07-2013, 12:48 AM
in the desktop launcher under options there is a drop down bar for proxies.use the us one.it should help with the server not responding issue. this happens a lot when they throw on the red shirt shard, because they're using the same servers, bandwidth carriers and networks for the holodeck, tribble and red shirt shards. thus, whenever this happens it just means that there is less resources to accommodate the normal demand.

the proxy might be a temporary fix for you, however everything should get back to normal when they reallocate the resources back from red shirt.