Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Malcolm Sissel?
06-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi everyone,

It's come to our attention that Malcolm Sissel is missing in several instances of Earth Space Dock. If you need to speak to this NPC and can not find him, please try moving to a different instance of Earth Space Dock.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
I ran into this issue during the weekend with a new character, and I can confirm that changing the Sol instance is effective as the work-around. (This also works for other Sol issues, such as not being able to 'commission' BOs after receiving them from a Email attachment. Or the intermittent problem of not being able to access star base consoles after using the Exchange)
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure if this is related, but I've noticed a lot of NPCs in the wrong place lately. The other day, the Cardassian tailor was on the wrong side of the room at Earth Spacedock - I'm not sure if there's some sort of exploit that can move him or what.

Non-interactable NPCs have been acting pretty hinky, too. At the Captain's Table, it's pretty amusing to see random captains lying on the floor, or sitting on each other's laps.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-22-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-El
I'm not sure if this is related, but I've noticed a lot of NPCs in the wrong place lately. The other day, the Cardassian tailor was on the wrong side of the room at Earth Spacedock - I'm not sure if there's some sort of exploit that can move him or what.

Non-interactable NPCs have been acting pretty hinky, too. At the Captain's Table, it's pretty amusing to see random captains lying on the floor, or sitting on each other's laps.
Yes, the starbases have been buggy recently.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I knew it, that bum is off hiding in the closet with Sulu again!

"Oh my..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ynb20P898k

Ensign
# 6
05-12-2013, 10:10 PM
I started playing about four hours ago. I saw ingame that I need to "talk to Malcolm Sissel about the freighter" ... But as I approach him, there is no such prompt.

What happend?