Lt. Commander
As the subject reads, my in-game Video "Effects" options are grayed out. I'm running duel-8800 GTX's in SLI (and not in SLI to test) as well as a Physx card, and I'm still unable to access to "prettier options" from the Video section of the game? I never had a "those cards are old now" problem before, so was wondering if this was a known issue or if somehow I'm actually unable to use those settings due to a configuration issue I have?

Windows Vista (32b)
2 X GeForce 8800GTX (issue happens both in SLI and out of SLI)
Ageia (*cough* Nvidia) Physx card
Latest drivers then reverted back to the previous ones for stability issues mentioned in another thread.

Hmm.. think that's about it.

[EDIT]

Now that I can log in to see the actual settings, Postprocessing, Soft Particles, Bloom Quality, Bloom Intensity, Screen Space and Cinematic Focus are all grayed out .. the other options are 'normal'.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Bumping this cause there's WAY too many people who don't know how to read the 'server status' information and wonder why they can't log on right now ...

Sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Soo .... guess there's no actual answer to this. Oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2010, 09:51 PM
i can only suggest you double check your drivers are the most current, i don't know why some of those options would be inaccessable otherwise, and i am not sure anyone else has this problem, other then ATI card users having AA greyed which was addressed by cryptic already