Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Looking for very casual fleet
06-04-2013, 06:38 PM
I say very casual because I can sometimes be on STO 10 days straight sometime not for 2 months. I don't really care about having a rank or being in charge of anything fleet wise.I just don't like getting into all the bureaucracy that can sometimes be a part of fleets. That said I will not be a leech. I do have fleet marks and the fleet tribble, which I can and will contribute, I will contribute to the bank and have no problem helping fellow fleet members with anything.
Survivor of Remus
# 2
06-04-2013, 06:41 PM
You sound like you may find the 88th fleet the perfect place for you. We are not a hard core group and ask very little of our members, We do have activities most nights but they are not mandatory. You can find me in game at @mcmatter or check out our site at http://88th.guildlaunch.com.
Career Officer
# 3 Welcome home...
06-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Well KDenver all I can say is welcome home. We are Liberty Task Force and we might just be the fleet home you're looking for. We are a casual and friendly fleet. We've only been around now for about 37 days and already Tier II. We have growing numbers of active players. We even house some "solo" gamers that just want to be part of a fleet.

We don't have roll calls and there are no hoops to jump over. We have a website at www.libertytaskforce.com feel free to look around. We also use TeamSpeak 3 as our voice server. If you need any more info don't hesitate to e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com or friend me in game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Hope you join us. Take care.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Career Officer
# 4
06-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Greetings Kdenver, from The Mak'Tar!

Just to add to your list for consideration I'd like to offer you an open invitation if you would be interested in becoming a part of our growing family. We are based off the movie Galaxy Quest which is a Star Trek parody and a highly recommended film to watch.

We're a very laid back fleet that looks to offer a mature and relaxed environment with no drama for all our members. Communication is one of our biggest policies and we offer an open door policy to all members, so if you have a problem, suggestion or an idea to help the fleet improve in any aspect we are here to listen and help.

We run regular events for all our members with prizes to be won and have no strict requirements to log on so many hours per week. If you need to take a break we have a Risa Shore Leave thread which you can post in and we'll add you to the "Risa Shore Leave" group until you want to come back.

We have members across the US, Canada, UK and the rest of Europe ranging from 18 to 50 years old. We also offer many fleet roles in the fleet if there is anything to your liking that you would like to take part in. Working together as a family/team is a big priority for us and of course having fun and a laugh in game/on Mumble!

Feel free to have a look at our website and hopefully you might find it's the place for you. We also offer a voice server on Mumble which we use for Fleet Events, STFs and just general hanging out. Our website registration is mandatory as it's our main portal for communication.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Never give up, never surrender!

Fleet Admiral Nierion

www.themaktar.enjin.com

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-04-2013, 10:00 PM
You want casual come check out www.ssofleet.com

We have our own website, our own mumble, no ranks, no divisions, no kick if you don't log on rule.

It doesn't get more casual than this mate, and we have people on all the time in game that will always come to the aid of a fellow member.

We run STF's, PVP, RP, anything in game we can get our hands on.

Need anything mate hit me up @stone_loki