Career Officer
# 31
04-08-2013, 02:04 PM
For those who might think of doing this to another fleet -- do you get it now? Just read this thread and see how the community will rise above your immaturity.

While I hope that we can all help Cryptic imagine up some tools that we can all use to prevent this from ever happening to another fleet, we also admit that we were too careless and opened the door.

Be that as it may, we with Caspian Rising and Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor thank every single person from every single fleet that has offered support.

YOU are what makes STO great!
Career Officer
As with anything we can sometimes get in a hurry as such was the case with the Gates of Sto'vo'kor Klingon Fleet.

A fleet member Soriedem had donated the already created fleet so as a way for us to get started. It was not realized until after the fact during the late part of week end we had created a conflict with a Podcast group with a similar name which wanted to remain neutral in matters relating to Star Trek Online.

As Fleet Leader, I called an emergency get together and our fleet members after some fun and outright funny discussions on our vent server have chosen a new name.

The Caspian Division's Klingon Fleet is now named Caspian Honour Guard.

Again I want to thank the community again for the continued support all have shown and none of which will be forgotten.

My profound apologies to the Podcast Group Gates of Sto'vo'kor.
Ballermaris

www.caspian-division.com
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
04-09-2013, 09:15 AM
I would like to echo the other members of Caspian in once again thanking all of you who have in some form or another reached out to us in support. You have all demonstrated awesome acts of compassion and kindness.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
04-09-2013, 11:19 AM
some of us over in 12th may be able to help out if needed
its horrible when all that time and effort goes to waste just because of one person with a bad attitude
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
04-09-2013, 11:29 AM
This is what Star Trek is all about. Communities coming together to help those in need. Sure, what happened could have been prevented. Sure, others can, and will, learn from this experience. But, I believe, from what I've seen, this experience has brought the Caspian Group together, in a way that nothing else could.

They are Stronger. They are closer as an organization, they are now, truly, Family. This, deep down, is what The Great Bird of the Galaxy saw, when he envisioned the future. People from all walks of life, coming together, to build One Community. And, I am humbled to be part of that community.

To all the members of Caspian Group, I, as Fleet Leader of The Armada, wish to extend our condolences on the loss of all that you had, but more importantly, I wish to extend my deepest gratitude that you did not let this minor setback defeat you. You, everyone of you, CHOSE to push on. You CHOSE to pick up the pieces, and rebuild.

I Salute You.

May you become a shining example to all other fleets in this game, and others out there that share this universe with us. A Beacon for all of us to look toward.

The Armada stands ready to lend any assistance you may require.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
# 36
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Anything the 88th can do, don't hesitate to ask.
Career Officer
# 37
04-09-2013, 09:11 PM
The 44th would like to offer our help as well. We were not aware of what had happened until your story was recently published. But many of our members have expressed a desire to help your new fleet out. As such, I am offering members of your new fleet access to our facilities. We have a T5 shipyard and T3 embassy. Just send me an in game mail @latinumbar if you need.
# 38
04-10-2013, 03:22 AM
I barely post on these forums. STO is my first video game since Street fighter 2. I've been playing for just under a year now and Caspian has been my home since day one. When I came home from work and heard what had happened I was furious but when I saw the support and kindness people have shown us I was incredibly surprised.

Thank you all!

Last edited by bcohen77; 04-10-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
04-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I have been a part of the community on Sto for the last few years and a friend sent me the article of what happened to you guys.

Its really hard to believe anyone would be so cruel as to try this, but you guys have shown that when people sink to that low a level we do not break, we do not bend, we rise above and show them that petty stuff like this will not go unanswered.

Everyone in STO should take notice of this, everyone should take the time to listen and learn here.

I would like to make a donation to your cause as well, will be in game over the next few days and keep an eye out so I myself can help you guys out as well, even if its just with a few million energy credits I would like to help.

Stay strong guys, you inspire us all.

Cheers, Loki
Career Officer
# 40
04-10-2013, 04:35 PM
@Ballermaris I am Lance R. Violator, Director of Diplomacy & Recruiting for

TACTICAL OPERATIONS FLEET DELTA - STO, or TFD-STO. We are a multi-gaming community.

We have felt your pain. We had a members account actually hacked & over 700,000,000 was stolen. We had to rebuild from that as well & our members rallied to reconstitute. We also have internal safe guards we would like to share with you.

We offer assistance in doing "RUNS" with you to replenish your assets. First & foremost we offer our friendship and support.
Our mumble info:
Name: TFD or whatever you want
Address: tfdgaming.com
Port: 64738
Username: - Your name
We host our own server. If you don't have your own channel or need a temporary VOIP home, we can set you up with your own channel. Look forward to communicating with you.

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Lance R. Violator (@Lance_R_Violator)

- Director Diplomacy and Recruiting

- Dean of the Academy

P.S. I am also AF&AM in good standing. Those that know what this will communicate with me properly and I welcome said, communication from a Brother.