Career Officer
# 61
04-25-2013, 06:26 AM
Just came across this thread. Yes it heartbreaking when 1 selfish person destroys everything others have built. But it is great to see that you have not given up and that you are making a comeback. Your determination and strength of spirit is an inspiration to us all. On behalf of the Commandos Alliance and our allied fleets (IXth Fleet Commandos and Imperial Commandos) we wish you all the best. We have started a fleetcommanders channel in-game for fleet leaders to chat together and share ideas, etc. We would love to invite any fleet leaders to this channel so please send a mail to the leaders of any of our fleets for an invite. (In the mail, please state your in-game name and fleet name). Our aim with this channel is to bring all fleet leaders together as a community.
Career Officer
# 62 Speeding towards Three
04-26-2013, 08:34 PM
We were happy to see people enjoying themselves in STO this evening. A nice full Ventrilo; but as we looked over the base, we wait for each construction project to finish. In the points perspective the Starbase has already edged into the Tier 3 Project areas so that when the Tier 2 projects complete; we will be zooming towards the Tier 4 level projects.

In short, in three weeks Caspian Rising has exceed our expectations. We are running up against the proverbial building limiters now; and its likely helping us build and save resources for the big push into Tier 4 on the Fed side with the Klingon side going into Tier 2 projects.

We have been able to do this in a period of three weeks.

As a Fleet Leader, it is sometimes like watching a drag race. When one project came open we were stunned to see it get filled in 15 seconds. All I could do is go oh wow...

We have been running missions and STF's with other fleets; enjoying the camaraderie that has brought us together.

It is a great feeling and we are going to return the favors that have been given.

Have a great day.
Ballermaris

www.caspian-division.com
Ensign
# 63
04-26-2013, 10:05 PM
As a returning STO player, I must say; this is the kind of community that has brought me back into the game. Not only is the STO community willing to uplift another fleet and get them back on their feet, but it resonates so much passion it brings former players like me back. This kind of MMO quality is severely lacking in most, if not all games. That being said; the Government of Bajor officially extends its support in this situation.

http://sto-style.blogspot.com/
Lieutenant
# 64
04-26-2013, 11:00 PM
On behalf of The Third Fleet would like to offer any assistance you may need please contact me at @seaquest42.

As a precaution, we created a backup fleet called The Third Fleet Reserve and slowly working on getting the SB and Embassy to T1. This due to a massive fleet disappearance back in Season 6 or 5.

Good luck and godspeed.

Fleet Admiral Casey Landon
C in C Third Fleet
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Explorer.
Captain
# 65 horrible
04-27-2013, 01:27 AM
That must be so horrible for you! if there's anything I can do to help just ask
Career Officer
# 66 Update for our Fleet
05-13-2013, 04:15 PM
It is mid-May, and of course the reruns for all the projects that have been done on the Starbases and Embassies were returning for those fleets that had not yet carried them out. For Caspian it meant a chance to get back what was taken away.

Caspian Rising will have ALL of the projects completed on the Caspian Rising Fed side by Wednesday the 15th of May.

Thank you Cryptic!!

We are preparing to roll up our sleeves for the Caspian Honour Guard Fleet which is our KDF sister fleet and will endeavor to work towards getting those done on that starbase and embassy before the end of May.

Dear WANKER! You FAIL! Again.

We came back from nothing. We have completed all Tier 2 Projects and are zooming into Tier 3. We expect to start Tier 3 projects by the end of this week, on or about the 17th of May if not sooner.

We cannot stress enough the thanks for all the help we have received from large and small fleet alike.

Star Trek Online Players ROCK! They support each other and when others are in need show that support!

Again thank you to all who have given to us and where we started to our current status it has been less 5 weeks.

TerryLynn too appreciates all the help you have given to Caspian Rising and Caspian Honour Guard and as Fleet Leader, I am honored to have seen this happen in what some perceived as a lackluster community. This community has proven otherwise.

Ballermaris@Ballermaris
Ballermaris

www.caspian-division.com
Career Officer
We are ever grateful for the support and have broken into Tier 3 of the Starbase on Caspian Rising and Tier 2 of the Caspian Honour Guard on the KDF side.

All the special projects in regards to the reruns for Caspian Rising were completed by May 21st!

We are working hard on finishing the rerun projects on the KDF side (it is a smaller fleet) and do expect those to be completed before June 20th.

We have come a long way and continue to gather members at a rate of 3 to 4 a week on average, putting Caspian Rising with nearly 200 members at the first week of June and 60 members on the KDF side. (The Romulus Expansion helped a lot.)

It is without a doubt that community having worked so closely with us in rebuilding the two fleets after our loss we have been able to come so far so quickly. The down side is that when you hit the higher tiers, you get stuck with the countdown timers for construction; especially the Starbase at T-3 takes 7 days. (Honestly with engineering miracles we could see it done in say 2 days...)

The Embassy for Caspian Rising is nearing Tier 3 and Caspian Honour Guard which is at Tier 1 is about to start the Tier 2 projects. (We were at Tier 2 when it was taken and destroyed by the wackennut.)

Anyway folks, thank you for all the support you have shown Caspian-Division's Caspian Rising and Caspian Honour Guard.
Ballermaris

www.caspian-division.com
Commander
# 68
06-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Unfortunately, If it happened once, it may happen again. May you always come back on your feet.
this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.

LLAP, everyone.
Captain
# 69
06-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Well, you know the saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Let's hope they've learned not to fall for that kind of thing in the future.