Career Officer
# 1 Looking for KDF fleet.
06-21-2013, 03:50 PM
I've been looking for a good fleet for some time now and it seems most are just alt fleets. I'm trying to find an active fleet, not fed alts. With that said, I really don't care if the fleet is tier 1 or tier 5, I'll help out where I can. I play a decent amount, some days I won't be able to get on though. I'm not in a big rush so in the worst case I'll just make my own fleet.

If you want to get a hold of me in game handle is @Meeno
Welcome, accountlinksux.
You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-22-2013, 02:45 AM
If your still interested in a good KDF fleet I'll invite you tonight We do STF's and so forth on both Fed and KDF but our KDF fleet isn't an Alt
No Drama, No Fuss, Just good old fashioned pew pew!
Ensign
# 3
06-25-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by accountlinksux View Post
I've been looking for a good fleet for some time now and it seems most are just alt fleets. I'm trying to find an active fleet, not fed alts. With that said, I really don't care if the fleet is tier 1 or tier 5, I'll help out where I can. I play a decent amount, some days I won't be able to get on though. I'm not in a big rush so in the worst case I'll just make my own fleet.

If you want to get a hold of me in game handle is @Meeno

I have had the same issue, I am currently in a "Fed Alt" fleet( I love the FED fleet, but it is very frustrating logging in KDF side to see 2-3 others on.)

Any good suggestions for a dedicated KDF Fleet? I prefer to have my KDF Klink become my main but have had to settle on my Fed Andorian for lack of an active KDF fleet.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

I am @Rhadaman in game.

Qapla'!
Ensign
# 4
06-27-2013, 12:08 AM
The Trivium is primarily a KDF fleet. We do have a Fed alt fleet though.