Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Quote:
GMT is Greenwich Mean Time... PST is -8 hours from GMT... so 9:30 PST, which is the new ETA, is going to be 5:00 AM in GMT. That's right; it is in fact tommorow there.
err... sorry, I meant 10:30pm PST is the new estimate
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKrakken View Post
GMT is Greenwich Mean Time... PST is -8 hours from GMT... so 9:30 PST, which is the new ETA, is going to be 5:00 AM in GMT. That's right; it is in fact tommorow there.
Legend thankyou, been searching for 2 days for a clock converter thingy lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
err... sorry, I meant 10:30pm PST is the new estimate
uh, and that was 5:30 am GMT... man am I drunk...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eov
Legend thankyou, been searching for 2 days for a clock converter thingy lol
does typing searching "time zones" in addition to "www.google.com" really take two days?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKrakken View Post
err... sorry, I meant 10:30pm PST is the new estimate
sweet, so a little less than 2 more hours.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eov
Legend thankyou, been searching for 2 days for a clock converter thingy lol
just change the timezone on your computer?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acme64 View Post
just change the timezone on your computer?
Oh god yeah!! you know sometimes when you have a stupid day...im having a stupid week
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theZap View Post
does typing searching "time zones" in addition to "www.google.com" really take two days?
troll more
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-13-2010, 09:06 PM
So...two days of being in the Open Beta...two days when the servers are down during the times I can play.

Loving it so far.

Next time can we bend over the eastern time zone players instead?

Yeah, I went there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreeg View Post
Servers are still down and will be until 9:30PST
It says no more than 2 hours and it started at 6.45 so should of bin back on at 8.45
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01 PM.