Starfleet Veteran
Hey everyone, I just put my 2nd Foundry mission up for review. I submitted my first Foundry mission to Evil70th for one of his excellent (and much appreciated) in-depth reviews. However, I know he has a lot on his plate right now, so I was hoping that I could get another veteran foundry author (maybe someone from StarbaseUGC) to do an in-depth review. This is still a work in progress, but I would like to get as much feedback as possible, since I'm considering submitting it to Cryptic.

Mission Name: The Mudd and The Rain
Author: pbau3993
Foundry Number: ST-HCCO7T9KD
Faction: Fed
Level Requirement: 20+
Time: 30-45 minutes if you read all the dialogue

Starfleet has picked up a distress signal and asked you to investigate. However, once you arrive you find anything but a normal rescue mission. (And yes if you are a TOS fan you might have some idea of what that surprise may be)

This mission draws heavily on TOS themes and content and is designed to feel somewhat TOS-y (you can even turn on the old Kirk charm ).
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Captain
# 2
04-05-2013, 08:19 PM
I like the title.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Hey all, I still need 3 more reviews for this to pass the initial review phase. I have gotten some feedback, but I would ideally like to get an in depth review from someone (posted here or PMed in game).
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats