Captain
Howdy folks,

one question: How do I get my foundry missions to qualify for rewards? and once done how does one get it set up for the rewards? For I think that's the only reason hardly anyone's played my missions:

Federation character episodes:

"Long Lost Friend" by amahood

"Long Lost Friend 2" by amahood

KDF character epsiode:

"Earth Invasion" by amahood
Captain
# 2
04-06-2013, 02:51 AM
To get your mission to qualify for rewards, it needs people to play it. To get people to play it, it needs to give a reward. Therefore, no one will play your mission to get it to qualify for rewards because there is no reward. Start bribing players to play it.
Captain
# 3
04-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
Howdy folks,

one question: How do I get my foundry missions to qualify for rewards? and once done how does one get it set up for the rewards? For I think that's the only reason hardly anyone's played my missions:

KDF character epsiode:

If the mission has an average play-time of over 15 minutes, it will start to grant rewards after around 20 plays. You have beg folks to play it.
Captain
# 4
04-07-2013, 04:20 AM
It's a bit of a catch-22, as doffingcomrade's post pointed out. People don't play it because it doesn't give rewards, and it doesn't give rewards because people don't play it. Sad but true.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Captain
# 5
04-07-2013, 09:56 AM
wow, that is one heck of a strange thing isn't it.

So they don't start giving rewards for your missions until 20 players play it......

that is a shame....

well in case anyone does want to try out my episodes, here they are:

KDF character epsiode:

hope people like it.
Career Officer
# 6
04-07-2013, 02:21 PM
I have started to review your missions, as requested on my Foundry Review Thread, I hope I can bring it some attention once I have completed them. Just checkout catstarsto.com for his and my other foundry reviews and lets get some of these people who put effort into thier Foundry missions the attention they deserve.
Maquis resistance - Fighting against PWE Tyranny (clip)
Glasses that see the truth, are never rose colored
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule__Every episode of TNG if written by STO
Ensign
# 7 Please play mission!
04-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Hello!

I need plays for my mission. Called. "Taking a Vacation"

Please play and review. I'll pay you!
Captain
# 8
04-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I have started to review your missions, as requested on my Foundry Review Thread, I hope I can bring it some attention once I have completed them. Just checkout catstarsto.com for his and my other foundry reviews and lets get some of these people who put effort into thier Foundry missions the attention they deserve.
thank you soo much for your review! I'm taking your review into mind, as I am currently working on a second part to "earth invasion", though I'm giving part two a different title since it won't be about trying to invade the sol system this time.

It was your review that made me decide to make a second episode.

I'm trying to make it much better than the other 3 I've made, taking in mind your review, it has helped me to decide how much more to put into a mission.

I luv the fact too, that your not rude with your reviews, you do a proper great review , and I really enjoy reading your reviews. Thank you kindly.

once again thanks for the review!

Last edited by amahood; 04-17-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Captain
# 9
04-17-2013, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tieslack View Post
Hello!

I need plays for my mission. Called. "Taking a Vacation"

Please play and review. I'll pay you!
curious, how would you pay?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
04-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
Howdy folks,

KDF character epsiode:

Hey amahood,

I've been searching for your missions that you wanted me to play, but can't find them. Infact I can't even find you if if filter on author amahood..

If others have the same issue you won't get plays I guess.

Time to make a bug report perhaps? =/