Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 11
04-09-2013, 03:48 AM
My experience is, frigates attack, then never stop attacking. The mirror B'rel's usually listen to orders, focus on their fore attack for the most part, but there was three times when I flew off to kill a different cube in KASE, and they all stubbornly stuck to the cube they were getting shot at.

Other times they'd pick a target not of my choosing, and keep going at it until they get blown up, even taking a HYT to the face!

Damn Klingon honor thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 12
04-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
My experience is, frigates attack, then never stop attacking. The mirror B'rel's usually listen to orders, focus on their fore attack for the most part, but there was three times when I flew off to kill a different cube in KASE, and they all stubbornly stuck to the cube they were getting shot at.

Other times they'd pick a target not of my choosing, and keep going at it until they get blown up, even taking a HYT to the face!

Damn Klingon honor thing.
There's also the fact that they have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to do a strafing run...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Career Officer
# 13
06-13-2013, 03:02 AM
Same issue with Elite Mesh Weavers, particularly on intercept. I switch them from attack stance to intercept to go after the web nodes of the Tholians in Azure Rescue, but they just stop and sit in space without firing while the Tholian Widows pick them off.

When I use intercept with fighters as opposed to frigates, the fighters return to the carrier to take up formation in front when the last enemy in the group is destroyed, but the frigates don't. They stop dead in space and don't move unless the recall is activated.

Also, the new arenas require you to use maximum impulse to get between the enemy groups in order to beat the deadline and the pets fall further and further behind. By the time you arrive you have to respawn more as the existing pets will not arrive in time for the battle.

I've been flying carriers since I joined the game, but the combat AI of the hangar pets appears to have got progressively worse.
Career Officer
# 14
06-13-2013, 04:38 PM
my pets act ok (cept the saucer of my ody which does wander a bit especiallyin cure but hey it did a good job defending the kang lol) but my big gripe with the jem dreadcarrier is the dadgum retarget bug it getting me blown up cause i try to heal myself and an utterly replaceble fighter gets the heal instead PLEASE FIX THIS
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-13-2013, 07:51 PM
ugh, ty for posting it, i was thinking of getting some but they are acting like the frigates where some time ago, they seemed to not share the same uh, "focus target" as their owner (which should be a must for something like these things) :S
Career Officer
# 16
06-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasukurobi View Post
They may come back from time to time but they seem to LOVE to fly off to one side or just disobey.
And you haven't executed the pilots yet?
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
06-14-2013, 01:23 PM
Here is a sort of fix for ship targeting go to options then controls then find the one for never auto target pets swich it on u will still lose target but u wont heal pets or HY torps
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK