Career Officer
# 1 bug relating to reward choices
04-06-2013, 09:25 PM
As i'm going back through Tribble with a brand new character to see if any bugs have cropped up in missions using first run-throughs, i noticed an anomaly with the potential reward choices for the level 21 mission Minefield, in the romulan missions

it offers the usual fare of personal shields, except one is listed as a commander rank mark seven, instead of mark six

here's a picture of the reward in questions, linked from my Steam Cloud to save space on the forum:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...8A826EBF42F52/
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-06-2013, 11:39 PM
There are actually several items like that, and they're on Holodeck as well. They're also not only mission rewards, but random drops too.

Lots of items that are marked as one level higher (and one rank higher) than they should be, but with the stats for the correct level.

They seem to be fairly evenly distributed between ship and ground parts, and in several different categories of each.
Career Officer
# 3
04-07-2013, 09:17 AM
on holodeck they fixed one such item already, but also because it had a rarity glitch as well as a display glitch

at the same time it would not hurt to go through and weed out all such bugged items