Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I managed to gain access to the Task Force Omega projects which unlock the MACO Style 4 costume, and the Omega Force Style 4 costume. I queued up MACO Style 4 first, then in Add Next Project I accidentally put the Omega Force Style 4 costume project.

I hit Unselect Next, thinking I could just put the project in second slot instead, only to find that the Omega Force Style 4 costume project was no longer there. I completed the MACO project, unlocking the MACO Striker costume, and checked to see if I could just re-queue it in that spot again, but no luck.

In other words, after placing the Omega Costume style 4 project in the Add Next Project area, then dropping it, the project ceases to be available again, thus barring me from unlocking it entirely.

I filed a support ticket about the issue, and was told to Force Verify game files with the launcher, which did not work. After that I was told that there was basically nothing they could do to assist, and that my best bet was to file a bug report on the issue.

To clarify: I obviously have Tier V Task Force Omega Reputation, the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade, and completed all of the ground equipment sets, including Adapted MACO, which is what unlocked the MACO/Omega Style 4 sets.
Ensign
# 2
06-26-2014, 12:13 PM
So nothing at all on this? Guess I'm just forever screwed out of that costume then.
Career Officer
# 3
06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
You could try going to commander Roxy on DS9 and using the system they setup where you essentially trade in and retrieve your OMEGA MK XII gear with her to force the accolades to update. Maybe that'd get the project to show again. I can't guarantee it'd work, but it's probably worth trying so you could at least rule it out before a dev tells you to do that.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 4
06-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Thank you for the advice. I went and tried that with all 3 of my ground sets, unfortunately it didn't seem to work.

I'm guessing since one of the recent patches tied the costume unlocking to the rep system, that the problem is directly related to that instead now.
Career Officer
# 5
06-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Ah that sucks man. Hopefully a dev will come along with a better suggestion for you, sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
06-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xintrossfelbane View Post
I managed to gain access to the Task Force Omega projects which unlock the MACO Style 4 costume, and the Omega Force Style 4 costume. I queued up MACO Style 4 first, then in Add Next Project I accidentally put the Omega Force Style 4 costume project.

I hit Unselect Next, thinking I could just put the project in second slot instead, only to find that the Omega Force Style 4 costume project was no longer there. I completed the MACO project, unlocking the MACO Striker costume, and checked to see if I could just re-queue it in that spot again, but no luck.

In other words, after placing the Omega Costume style 4 project in the Add Next Project area, then dropping it, the project ceases to be available again, thus barring me from unlocking it entirely.

I filed a support ticket about the issue, and was told to Force Verify game files with the launcher, which did not work. After that I was told that there was basically nothing they could do to assist, and that my best bet was to file a bug report on the issue.

To clarify: I obviously have Tier V Task Force Omega Reputation, the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade, and completed all of the ground equipment sets, including Adapted MACO, which is what unlocked the MACO/Omega Style 4 sets.
Can I get the name@handle for the character?