Lt. Commander
# 841
01-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer66 View Post
Really?...126 in line was pretty good when I was playing...I was getting over 1,000 and 120min est. wait times when I quit playing WoW. By the time I got to log in I usually had fallen asleep or found something more interesting to do than watch a wait screen. Then it occured to me..."Why am I spending money on this?.
Hehe, just using that as an example, I had a few 1000 nights myself with Wow, but each game has there own nicks and problems, and some just have problems over all (Yes talking about you SWG, there was no need for a complete combat make over)
Lt. Commander
# 842
01-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post
Your intellect is quite obviously destitute. I /pity you.
shut up, Meg.
Lt. Commander
# 843
01-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarapis
Gosh, I certainly miss the old days of Pre-CU SWG....

But anyways, time to move on regarding stuff I miss and go with the coolness that is STO... Beta...
I agree with you very much, dude. I am sad at how some people think the beta is just 'play time'. Well, while it is certainly fun to 'play' the beta, one should be looking for bugs as well so that it can help the game be the best it can be. I'm having a blast doing it too. I lost track of how many tickets I submitted, but I hope it helps the Devs out. So far they are doing a great job -- and are actually trying to keep the community happy. For that I am even more happy and dedicated to help out. While I won't be able to afford a monthly subscription, the beta is the only fun of STO I'm ever going to get. And I don't mind helping out the Devs with bug reports while doing so.

I don't mind the downtime (even though sometimes, only sometimes, I do get annoyed at said things, but I just keep my cool and do something else until the server comes back up). Not that hard really, eh?

Hope a dev runs across this post for some reason.
Yes! I'm an SWG refugee myself. It's a shame what the CU and NGE did. Let's hope the guys at Cryptic learn from SoE and don't ever neuter or WoW'ify this game for the sake of the underage subscribers.
Lt. Commander
# 844
01-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecadet1138 View Post
shut up, Meg.
Space Cadet, shaddup and wipe your nose, your brain is hanging out (all the way too)
We no need a flame war here, so please read and activate the filter between the brain and your mouth (or fingers, in this case)

By the way, anyone think we can make it to 100?
Lt. Commander
# 845
01-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Hopefully not too long now... I hope I'm passing this stress test.
Lt. Commander
# 846
01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post
Yes! I'm an SWG refugee myself. It's a shame what the CU and NGE did. Let's hope the guys at Cryptic learn from SoE and don't ever neuter or WoW'ify this game for the sake of the underage subscribers.
Agree to that...my poor shipwrath merchant...
Lt. Commander
# 847
01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
what a bunch of addicts

oohh I just got in w00t
Lt. Commander
# 848
01-17-2010, 07:43 PM
so it's looking like everytime the servers are down these emergency maintenance threads gain another 20 or so pages...

should be interesting to see how many pages they have by the end of beta and then compare to how many by the end of the first month
Lt. Commander
# 849
01-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikoletta
so it's looking like everytime the servers are down these emergency maintenance threads gain another 20 or so pages...

should be interesting to see how many pages they have by the end of beta and then compare to how many by the end of the first month

I say we have over 300 pages before this time next week ( ie. close of OB)
Lt. Commander
# 850
01-17-2010, 07:46 PM
And we're back on!
Closed Thread