Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Login server has timed out
01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Thats all it says before kicking me back to the main screen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkElfa View Post
Thats all it says before kicking me back to the main screen.
That would be because the servers are down. There's a server status on the main STO page.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-13-2010, 11:21 PM
There is no time with the server status though. . . it just says they were taken down and they will be back up in about 2 hours.

Tricksy devs... TRIcKSY! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
There is no time with the server status though. . . it just says they were taken down and they will be back up in about 2 hours.

Tricksy devs... TRIcKSY! :p
Actually, I was talking about at the top of the main STO page, not on the forums. There's something that says "Server Status: Down" when the server is up it will say "Server Status: Up" And, when you log into the game, if you actually read what it says, it does state that the ETA has been moved to 12am Pacific time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Ahh I clicked the link and it brought me to the account page with a warning but had no definite time of when they went down and the ETA only said "2 hours" :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyna123 View Post
Actually, I was talking about at the top of the main STO page, not on the forums. There's something that says "Server Status: Down" when the server is up it will say "Server Status: Up" And, when you log into the game, if you actually read what it says, it does state that the ETA has been moved to 12am Pacific time.
However this thread states the server is back up...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...58292&page=302
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirwulf View Post
However this thread states the server is back up...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...58292&page=302
Aaaand, that post would be from yesterday at 11:44pm. There's a time stamp on the post
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyna123 View Post
Aaaand, that post would be from yesterday at 11:44pm. There's a time stamp on the post
That's because the post got merged with another older thread by the GM. I was posting in that thread before he closed it so I know that was today...and here is another thread saying it was up for 10 minutes and then went down again...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=timed+out


And a new post...down for two more hours...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=61278
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12 AM.