Ensign
# 1 Bought zen....where is it?
06-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Bought zen with my credit card about an hour ago and it shows my balance as of zero. I've never done this before so maybe I messed up, but my PayPal shows that someone took my money so the transaction has to be complete.
Lieutenant
# 2
06-16-2013, 10:21 AM
My wallet - transfer zen...
Commander
# 3
06-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Use the charge zen link at the top of this page then go to my wallet. Once there you can transfer the dil to any cryptic game you like (sto for you ofc).
Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
Bleed Green and Gold
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer3434 View Post
Use the charge zen link at the top of this page then go to my wallet. Once there you can transfer the dil to any cryptic game you like (sto for you ofc).
actually, when you get zewn, you can transfer it to ANY PWE game. not just cryptics games.

so make sure you dont actually send it to the wrong game. when you send it... its final. they will not transfer it from one game to another.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 5 Zen
06-17-2013, 04:57 PM
I am having the same trouble. I bought ZEN almost a week ago and the transaction has cleared my credit card a while ago, yet it still shows as processing on PWE website. How long should I wait to contest the charges?
Career Officer
# 6
06-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb View Post
I am having the same trouble. I bought ZEN almost a week ago and the transaction has cleared my credit card a while ago, yet it still shows as processing on PWE website. How long should I wait to contest the charges?
Careful, Dispute the charges results in a automatic account ban until the dispute has been cleared...

You should either open a billing ticket, or make a entry on the support web site... https://support.perfectworld.com/
Career Officer
# 7
06-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
Careful, Dispute the charges results in a automatic account ban until the dispute has been cleared...

You should either open a billing ticket, or make a entry on the support web site... https://support.perfectworld.com/
Actually the players who cleared the disputes are still banned, so is it a permaban? And reportedly bans take less than 24 hours from complaint with card company, yet it takes how long to get ZEN? Some are over 2 weeks waiting now according to the forums at Perfect WOrld.
Career Officer
# 8
06-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Zen delivered today.
Career Officer
# 9
06-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb View Post
Yes, so when you send make sure that you select STO then holodeck. Your zen will show up in game and will still be transferable to other Cryptic games if need be.
Career Officer
# 10
06-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmadoc View Post
... Your zen will show up in game and will still be transferable to other Cryptic games if need be.
This is incorrect... Once the Zen has been transferred to any PWE game, it becomes 'bound' to that game, and can no longer be transferred...