Commander
# 21
05-05-2013, 07:48 PM
ppl are trying to get rid of zen now and trying to sell it high.
in the hopes it will drop some day.
but it wont, zen will only drop, if all boycot the zen exchange, and force it back down to 80.
Ensign
# 22
05-11-2013, 04:37 PM
They really need to stop giving me a reason to revitalize this thread. Well we had I believe 3 server crashes today alone, maybe more and I just lost track. Come on Brandon... talk to who you gotta talk to. You guys gotta throw us a bone.. I think at this point you need to at the very least get us a 50% off sale for the entire c store now. You guys gotta save face somehow before people start throwing in the towel.
Captain
# 23
05-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel514 View Post
They really need to stop giving me a reason to revitalize this thread. Well we had I believe 3 server crashes today alone, maybe more and I just lost track. Come on Brandon... talk to who you gotta talk to. You guys gotta throw us a bone.. I think at this point you need to at the very least get us a 50% off sale for the entire c store now. You guys gotta save face somehow before people start throwing in the towel.
They need to throw you a bone because you couldn't play a free-to-play game for what? 3 hours today? Really?
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 24
05-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Really?
Seconded. Sales would be nice and all, but lets not get all spoiled and self-entitled here.
Lieutenant
# 25
05-14-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel514 View Post
I think for all these recent server crashes we deserve a ship sale or something. Anyone agree? I say 50% off lol
It is a good day.. for bargains.

I know I'd appreciate another sale on master keys. I came back to the game too late to take advantage of the last one and have been grinding dilithium for them.
Commander
# 26
05-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Honestly 50% is a tad much, the usual 20% which goes to ship sales I think should be available Store Wide on all C-Store Items for 1-2 days.
Commander
# 27
05-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
They need to throw you a bone because you couldn't play a free-to-play game for what? 3 hours today? Really?
and the day before, and the day before oh yeah and the day before.
Captain
# 28
05-20-2013, 11:55 AM
In fact, I'm not sure how long I've been playing, compared to how long I am sitting, waiting for lag to end/patches to finish. But server lag is a different story.

Bump. Anyone... C-Store sale, anyone...

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 29
05-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Anyone who thinks things were cheaper "in the old days" just has not been paying much attention.
Wasn't the TOS enterprise 100 cryptic points?
Captain
# 30
05-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly0 View Post
Honestly 50% is a tad much, the usual 20% which goes to ship sales I think should be available Store Wide on all C-Store Items for 1-2 days.

If 50% is "unthinkable" I will gladly sell you any AAA title on the market today for a 200% markup.

Otherwise a 40% off sale to spur the in-game economy (and it would definitely shakes things up) would be GLORIOUS.