Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
Take advantage of the Legacy Pack's limited-time pricing NOW as prices are set to go up on Thursday, June 6th, 2013, at 11:59AM PDT! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
Commander
# 2
05-29-2013, 01:51 PM
nvm, read wrong.
Commander
# 3 legacy pack is total rip off.
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Legacy pack is way overpriced now, let alone when it goes up.
Its far too expensive,and anyone with enough sense will not buy it now or when the price goes up.
I think cryptic need to come down to earth with a bump,and realise not everyone is made of money.
Who in their right mind is going to pay $125 bucks for virtual stuff. its madness.

dream on cryptic.
Lieutenant
# 4
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
Its far too expensive,and anyone with enough sense will not buy it now or when the price goes up.
I think cryptic need to come down to earth with a bump,and realise not everyone is made of money.
Who in their right mind is going to pay $125 bucks for virtual stuff. its madness.

dream on cryptic.
With the risk of being banned for saying... uhm well still not sure what exactly get's you permabanned without warning*.

*A msg in systemchat is NOT a proper warning no matter what people say.
----------
moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
----------
http://www.elitedefensestarfleet.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:

dream on cryptic.
Umm, judging by the user titles in the forums, a lot of people.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Career Officer
# 6
05-30-2013, 10:42 AM
If I had the money, I would've bought it.

Just wish there was more contests to win it. Ashame there was just the one.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
05-30-2013, 12:27 PM
I was hoping for a mid range pack rather than cheap or expensive.

Was tempted to upgrade to a full legacy pack and it's 20% off on Steam but I already bought the starter pack.

I'm assuming if I bought the legacy pack now I wasted the (edit - British Pounds Sterling)16 on the starter pack. Or do we get a refund on already bought items? I also unlocked the Reman species through the CC store for the ship skins. So assuming the legacy pack would be a waste of money for me.

Otherwise I would have bought one.

(FAQ saying you can buy the legacy pack if you bought a starter doesn't really clarify the situation on what happens if you do!)

Edit - 1 post and join date May 2013? really? wow. That's wrong.

Last edited by ukcidtheslayer; 05-30-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Ensign
# 8 Fix what's broken first
05-30-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm not buying anything else until cryptic puts some efforts into fixing these bugs. Honestly if you guys spent the time working instead of dreaming up ways to sap kids out of their parents money this game might actually have a future. Once it becomes so monetary driven it just becomes boring...add all the bugs that you currently support and don't care about..and i say dream on. I'll sink money in crap that actually is fun.
Republic Veteran
# 9
05-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:

dream on cryptic.
People can make their own decisions on whether to buy the pack or not. You have no right to question any one's sense about how they spend their money, or how they choose to support Cryptic.

I, for one, bought the Legacy Pack. It's a purchase I'm proud of, and have enjoyed fully since LoR went live. IMO, it was a good investment for the expansion, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Captain
# 10
06-04-2013, 02:59 PM
There are less than 2 days left before the price increase!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread