Captain
# 1 Thank You Letter
04-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Thank you <pause> Cryptic for making Klink fleet ships ( hoh'sus) so hideous that I am thinking of saving my $20. (Jimmy Fallon impression)

Seriously, can Klinks ships get some love for LoR please.
Career Officer
# 2
04-14-2013, 09:00 AM
I do believe that there is more KDF content to be released alongside LoR. Not sure whether that includes ships though. I'm hoping for some more, free hair personally.
Republic Veteran
# 3
04-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Thank you <pause> Cryptic for making Klink fleet ships ( hoh'sus) so hideous that I am thinking of saving my $20. (Jimmy Fallon impression)

Seriously, can Klinks ships get some love for LoR please.
There is still a month to go and they haven't really announced much so far, just give them a few weeks. Obviously they aren't going to spill all the beans at one time.
Empire Veteran
# 4
04-14-2013, 06:36 PM
We're getting new mission, some unique and some copy and paste. I am hoping for more uniforms and a c-store battlecruiser that has a better turn and inertia rating that the Bortas'Qu.

I guess we'll find out in May if we are getting more than just missions so they can say you can start and level a KDF from level 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lieutenant
# 5
04-14-2013, 08:26 PM
I like how the HoH'SuS looks...