Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 41
04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Just so we're clear the order of events went like this:

You post wild claims including:

A 10kdps Bortas deployable
+12 to Targeting = +4% crit rate

I call you out on your bad math.

You challenge me.

I accept.

You p**** out.

You call me a troll.

Yup, looks about right. Keep in mind that you decided to post your "2 cents" publicly and subsequently refused to support your fantastic numbers. Around here we take accurate values seriously, expect a rough once-over if you're wrong and refuse to deal in reality. Hi and welcome. But yeah, I'm the troll, whatever helps you sleep.
I call you a troll because you, in fact, are a troll. You comment on ships you know nothing about, I sincerely doubt you even have the three pack to begin with. Just by your demeaner in discussing the ships, it's heavily doubtful you even have the 200 FC Bortas. I challeneged you to jump into your Dread, and I'll make you the 18th dread player I've killed. Only to find, you don't even have a dread, and refer to the dread as a piece of crap even.

You have no room to even be part of any discussion at all in this thread, you have no relevant knowledge of either ship, let alone no experience at all in PVP with either ship.

You are, in every effect, a troll.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 42
04-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
I call you a troll because you, in fact, are a troll. You comment on ships you know nothing about, I sincerely doubt you even have the three pack to begin with. Just by your demeaner in discussing the ships, it's heavily doubtful you even have the 200 FC Bortas. I challeneged you to jump into your Dread, and I'll make you the 18th dread player I've killed. Only to find, you don't even have a dread, and refer to the dread as a piece of crap even.

You have no room to even be part of any discussion at all in this thread, you have no relevant knowledge of either ship, let alone no experience at all in PVP with either ship.

You are, in every effect, a troll.
You are calling me a liar, which is seriously rude. I have the Bort 3 pack.

You have yet to reconcile your wildly inaccurate claims regarding the math which governs this game. It is not trolling to correct misinformation.

You posted your "2 cents" for all to comment upon. The comments from me are that your builds are terrible. Had I left it at that simple statement, I could be called a troll, however I gave you specific points to which you could respond, to review:

-Quad cannons are crap
-DCs are crap
-Beam arrays in the rear paired with cannons are plain dumb
-The Hoh'sus pet is crap

Why don't you respond to the content of the criticism rather than attacking my character? Post a vid of the Hoh'sus doing the impossible, namely killing a player. Explain why your Quad cannons aren't a liability, etc, etc...
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 43
04-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
You are calling me a liar, which is seriously rude. I have the Bort 3 pack.

You have yet to reconcile your wildly inaccurate claims regarding the math which governs this game. It is not trolling to correct misinformation.

You posted your "2 cents" for all to comment upon. The comments from me are that your builds are terrible. Had I left it at that simple statement, I could be called a troll, however I gave you specific points to which you could respond, to review:

-Quad cannons are crap
-DCs are crap
-Beam arrays in the rear paired with cannons are plain dumb
-The Hoh'sus pet is crap

Why don't you respond to the content of the criticism rather than attacking my character? Post a vid of the Hoh'sus doing the impossible, namely killing a player. Explain why your Quad cannons aren't a liability, etc, etc...
Because you're a troll.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 44
04-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
Because you're a troll.
Once again, child, correcting misinformation does not make me a troll.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 45
04-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Once again, child, correcting misinformation does not make me a troll.
Nothings misinformation.

You are a troll.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
# 46
04-11-2013, 11:34 AM
I believe when a person resorts to name calling and insults as opposed to intelligently defending his claims, he has lost the argument.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 47
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessteapot View Post
I believe when a person resorts to name calling and insults as opposed to intelligently defending his claims, he has lost the argument.
Nah, not at all, I choose to not argue, because he has no experience, and it'll go nowhere.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,119
# 48
04-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessteapot View Post
I believe when a person resorts to name calling and insults as opposed to intelligently defending his claims, he has lost the argument.
I read that somewhere and it is still correct. I think this guy knows he lost so he's just dragging it out.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 844
# 49
04-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
You are calling me a liar, which is seriously rude. I have the Bort 3 pack.

You have yet to reconcile your wildly inaccurate claims regarding the math which governs this game. It is not trolling to correct misinformation.

You posted your "2 cents" for all to comment upon. The comments from me are that your builds are terrible. Had I left it at that simple statement, I could be called a troll, however I gave you specific points to which you could respond, to review:

-Quad cannons are crap
-DCs are crap
-Beam arrays in the rear paired with cannons are plain dumb
-The Hoh'sus pet is crap

Why don't you respond to the content of the criticism rather than attacking my character? Post a vid of the Hoh'sus doing the impossible, namely killing a player. Explain why your Quad cannons aren't a liability, etc, etc...
^^
How on planet earth is this trolling he's right on every point you don't need the ship to know this you only have had to entered the pug ques of any content be it PVE or PVP to have found these facts out

Quad cannons - although their tooltip says they so the same or more dps the don't, they run DMG modifiers which basically mean nothing in the grand scheme of things an uncommon dhc will out damage them and it won't sup away a ships life blood ENGINE POWER

DC - I'm not even going to explain how dhcs have an inherent critd modifier and therefore do a lot more damage than te equivilant dc 'nuff said

Beam arrays in the rear coupled with cannons in the front is this a joke? Did someone actually do this and still continues to do this???

The hosus or any pet wouldnt even be able to solo a players t2 bop unless it was flown by a delinquent and even then chances are they were afk making a cup of hot cocoa and unable to hit any heals

This is not trolling this is trying to help you to stop saying mad things and be a better player in turn but if your not interested that's fine just don't say someone is a troll when they are clearly more correct than you!!!!
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 50
04-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
^^
How on planet earth is this trolling he's right on every point you don't need the ship to know this you only have had to entered the pug ques of any content be it PVE or PVP to have found these facts out

Quad cannons - although their tooltip says they so the same or more dps the don't, they run DMG modifiers which basically mean nothing in the grand scheme of things an uncommon dhc will out damage them and it won't sup away a ships life blood ENGINE POWER

DC - I'm not even going to explain how dhcs have an inherent critd modifier and therefore do a lot more damage than te equivilant dc 'nuff said

Beam arrays in the rear coupled with cannons in the front is this a joke? Did someone actually do this and still continues to do this???

The hosus or any pet wouldnt even be able to solo a players t2 bop unless it was flown by a delinquent and even then chances are they were afk making a cup of hot cocoa and unable to hit any heals

This is not trolling this is trying to help you to stop saying mad things and be a better player in turn but if your not interested that's fine just don't say someone is a troll when they are clearly more correct than you!!!!
If you don't have the ship, you have no room to even discuss the ship.

Quad Cannons with damage buff of 14.5% deals greater damage any Dual Heavy Cannons, run a parse data program to compare DPS overall. (I did)

DC, don't care for Dual Cannons, I use a Dual Cannon for the sake of torps and fighters.

Beam Arrays work fine when a ship crosses to the aft. More effective than the Turrets in a lot of areas.

HoH'SuS BoP parses out at 10k DPS. from launch to recall.

He is a troll for an intents and purposes, if you don't have the ship, you have no room to even discuss the ship.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 AM.