Empire Veteran
# 21
04-09-2013, 12:45 PM
This topic was touched on in the 4 hour PodcastUGC interview that Captain Geko did a couple of weeks back.

I believe the interview can be found here http://www.podcastugc.com/archives/526
Republic Veteran
# 22
04-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycapone View Post
i remember talk about this so long ago.. YES why not

a new toy somthing to play with YAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by talien View Post
Or that when you dock it, whether it blew up or not, the crew that went with it are somehow all dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
This topic was touched on in the 4 hour PodcastUGC interview that Captain Geko did a couple of weeks back.

I believe the interview can be found here http://www.podcastugc.com/archives/526
Oh boy! I'll have to put this on my iPod and listen in my spare time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
04-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Most players would probably be quite happy to have even crappy Saucer Separation, but then there would be that small percentage of forum posters who just love pointing out every mistake Cryptic makes and would use it as ammunition against Cryptic for the next few years. So better for Cryptic to just get it done whenever they get it done. It's a side project, anyway. It's not really something that was promised to us.
Don't forget the response by the equally if not more so rabid Cryptic Defenders.

It would be nice to get any saucer separation and just ignore the naysayers.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Republic Veteran
# 24
04-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Another question: was there ever any talk about releasing an "updated" Dreadnought Cruiser? Perhaps one with a universal BOFF station or an increased tactical BOFF station? Something to make better use of it's cannons (seeing as they can be used with this cruiser)?