Survivor of Remus
When creating an alien in the new tailor layout, recommended "base" head configurations remain accessible even after the play has chosen the head configuration that they want. this can be confusing if you quickly mouse over one of these on your way to click something. and i imagine that it would be far too easy to accidentally click one of these and loose the Look you had wanted for your Captain/Boff

Since a major overhaul of the game is being worked on, could we PLEASE get alien customization parts evenly distributed between genders/Captains/Boffs/factions/etc

I would LOVE to make a Female Deferi Boff to go with my Male Deferi Captain, yet the alien creator does not give the proper forehead horn(s) to female captain/Boffs

I would like to make a proper female Benzite in the Alien Creator, yet it Lacks the necessary Breather accessory for both genders, and the female gender lacks the requsite Benzite mustache tendrils.

and the new Gender Swap button still causes the tribble client to crash for me.
Survivor of Remus
# 2
04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Official Romulan Forehead pieces in the Alien Customization options would be nice too.

while i Personally think the Xindi forehead works just as well, i would prefer the official option
Rihannsu
# 3
04-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Check out the Fed Alien creator on Tribble.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Survivor of Remus
# 4
04-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Check out the Fed Alien creator on Tribble.
I did, my main is an alien. Plus I made another alien in tribble to make sure that those alien pieces were still missing.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-08-2013, 04:17 PM
that's odd, which head type did you use? I saw them when I was using it.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Remus
# 6
04-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Maybe you should specify what you are referring to in the creator. I already have suitable romulan foreheads even if not official listed as that. No what I care about most right now is making a female Deferi.

The official romulan foreheads was an after thought which may or may not be in there now, I didn't check and as an after thought that wasn't the reason for this posting.
Republic Veteran
# 7
04-08-2013, 10:57 PM
The Romulan head pieces do appear to be in the alien creator, which is nice. The Deferi head crests are not, at least for females ... the males have them. Actually the male alien character creator has a lot more choices than its female counterpart.
Captain
# 8
04-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyxvers2 View Post
Maybe you should specify what you are referring to in the creator. I already have suitable romulan foreheads even if not official listed as that. No what I care about most right now is making a female Deferi.

The official romulan foreheads was an after thought which may or may not be in there now, I didn't check and as an after thought that wasn't the reason for this posting.
Deferi are nasty things to create. It's a known fact.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Survivor of Remus
# 9
04-09-2013, 09:24 AM
i see the romulan foreheads are in the character creator now, that is good news for all. thank you

as i stated before i would love to see at least the kretassian forehead pieces in the female creator so that we can have female Deferi Boffs and captains.

and while i would advocate for alien creator to have all the same pieces for females and males, this little bit would do nicely at least until the next major game overhaul.
Rihannsu
# 10
04-09-2013, 09:47 AM
BEHOLD!
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!