Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 230
I wanted to compile a list of things I would like to see included (usable) by members of the upcoming Romulan faction. This will only be a list of uniforms and ground items, as the space stuff is an entirely different matter and we already know we will be getting the classic ships.

Uniforms:

Deep Space Nine uniform:

http://www.fastcopyinc.com/orionpres...-male-2284.jpg

has a classic 90s era Star Trek look, but without the squared bulky shoulders of the TNG outfit...because of this it shouldn't be as hard to model in game.

Nemesis uniform:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...k/Donatra3.jpg

This one is probably my favorite of the bunch, like the DS9 one it should not be too hard to implement. I would say these above 2 should have priority, the TNG ones are good but these other 2 would be easier to get done IMO. We already discovered that they are planning on giving us the TOS uniforms, which is why those arent listed.

Disruptor weapons:

TNG Disruptor:

http://www.fastcopyinc.com/orionpres...isruptor_2.jpg

Disruptor Rifle V1:

http://wally400.home.comcast.net/~wa...uptorRifle.jpg

Disruptor Rifle V2:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ze-d366y8f.png

Romulan facial/hair options

Romulan species players should get all of the haircuts, eyebrows and ridges the NPCs have...such as:

http://www.stowiki.org/images/5/55/R..._Historian.jpg

http://www.stowiki.org/images/thumb/...260px-Taak.png
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,651
# 2
04-10-2013, 12:11 AM
There are already models in the game for the Disurptor pistol and your V2 rifle.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 230
# 3
04-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler2 View Post
There are already models in the game for the Disurptor pistol and your V2 rifle.
Yes, but they are not correctly colored. The ones in game have too many glowy lights, no blue and the rifle in game has a green tip.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 883
# 4
04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkargh117 View Post

Uniforms:

Deep Space Nine uniform:

http://www.fastcopyinc.com/orionpres...-male-2284.jpg

has a classic 90s era Star Trek look, but without the squared bulky shoulders of the TNG outfit...because of this it shouldn't be as hard to model in game.
Living proof accessories make the outfit. Every time someone says they want the DS9 outfit, I always thought of the Cretak/Veernak outfits (which did not include the belts/sash) and never understood why everyone liked them. If this is what everyone is talking about (the pic in the quote) I am totally for having it in game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 230
# 5
04-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
Living proof accessories make the outfit. Every time someone says they want the DS9 outfit, I always thought of the Cretak/Veernak outfits (which did not include the belts/sash) and never understood why everyone liked them. If this is what everyone is talking about (the pic in the quote) I am totally for having it in game.
here are a couple of examples from the actual show:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...0g9io1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...g9io1_1280.png

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_on_DS9_1.jpg

The Romulans wore it later in DS9, and when they did the joint operation with the Obsidian Order.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 206
# 6
04-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkargh117 View Post
I wanted to compile a list of things I would like to see included (usable) by members of the upcoming Romulan faction. This will only be a list of uniforms and ground items, as the space stuff is an entirely different matter and we already know we will be getting the classic ships.

Nemesis uniform:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...k/Donatra3.jpg

This one is probably my favorite of the bunch, like the DS9 one it should not be too hard to implement. I would say these above 2 should have priority, the TNG ones are good but these other 2 would be easier to get done IMO. We already discovered that they are planning on giving us the TOS uniforms, which is why those arent listed.
Well, technically the Nemesis uniform is the basis for the current RSE uniforms, I believe.
Which should be implemented, since the TOS RSE uniform is given as an option as well.
While also to note: there is a Nemesis uniform viable as an option for Remans, it appears.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 230
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,441
# 8
04-17-2013, 05:57 PM
what i would like 'uniform' wise, is to make my kdf crew look like a lordi stage-show.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 230
# 9
04-23-2013, 04:22 PM
The new guns on tribble look decent, but it would be great to have some classic weapons as well. Please add the TNG era phaser rifle and pistol!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 AM.