Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 203
# 1 It never fails...
04-09-2013, 07:51 AM
It never fails. I'm doing an elite STF, I take a little too much damage, and I call for fleet support, only to have a Miranda show up. Who put the worst, most expendable ship in Starfleet's inventory on the QRF for a Borg attack? I think I've mentioned this once before, but I'll do it again here. Whenever they allow you to promote your bridge officers to captain, they need to change fleet support too so you can assign one of your ships to be called when activating fleet support.
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers

Last edited by dm19delta; 04-09-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 140
# 2
04-09-2013, 08:10 AM
ROTFL

I'm sorry, I feel your pain but I thought this was hilarious.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,309
# 3
04-09-2013, 08:15 AM
What happened was that your sometimes incompetent 2nd officer jumped into your old Miranda to help you. The man needs a firm talking to.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 939
# 4
04-09-2013, 08:17 AM
I thought AUX power level determines what sort of support ships you summon with that ability?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,754
# 5
04-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm19delta View Post
It never fails. I'm doing an elite STF, I take a little too much damage, and I call for fleet support, only to have a Miranda show up. Who put the worst, most expendable ship in Starfleet's inventory on the QRF for a Borg attack? I think I've mentioned this once before, but I'll do it again here. Whenever they allow you to promote your bridge officers to captain, they need to change fleet support too so you can assign one of your ships to be called when activating fleet support.
Well, it does at least give them something else to shoot at. For about 2.5 seconds.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,344
# 6
04-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
I thought AUX power level determines what sort of support ships you summon with that ability?
seems to be totally random... I get everything from frigate to battleship, on my escort
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
# 7
04-09-2013, 08:33 AM
4/5 times it's a miranda, the other 1/5 it's a typhoon. Never anything else. S'weird.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,021
# 8
04-09-2013, 09:11 AM
They have talked pretty extensively about having "space away teams" with your unused ships when the level cap increases. I'd say the smart money is on making sure you have 5 10 console ships, all geared, whether that's fleet ships, lockbox ships, or ships like the Vesta/Kumari/Odyssey.

I can especially see where multiple lockbox ship owners on a single character will be big then. I hope there's a way for Wells/M?bius owners to buy/claim duplicate consoles to have the Wells and M?bius both temporally equipped at once.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,197
# 9
04-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
They have talked pretty extensively about having "space away teams" with your unused ships when the level cap increases. I'd say the smart money is on making sure you have 5 10 console ships, all geared, whether that's fleet ships, lockbox ships, or ships like the Vesta/Kumari/Odyssey.

I can especially see where multiple lockbox ship owners on a single character will be big then. I hope there's a way for Wells/M?bius owners to buy/claim duplicate consoles to have the Wells and M?bius both temporally equipped at once.
assuming of course all the hsips would be allowed to be tier 5.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 630
# 10
04-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Once I got a Runabout as a reinforcement. This was a really long time ago, however.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Vice Admiral T'Phira, Ragnarok Fleet - Head of Logistics Division; Captain Selena, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain Altecha, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain K'Kera, Ragnarok Fleet
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:59 AM.