Rihannsu
Geko I know you're all sad and stuff about the Bortasqu not selling as much as the Oddessy and whatnot. Well because I have had interest in one for almost a year I bought the Command Bortasqu in hopes for my main KDF and in hopes to make you smile really really big. So how about it. Can we see you smile really really big?
Career Officer
# 2
04-10-2013, 08:49 PM
no sir he will smile ear to ear if you buy the 3 pack not just one
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!
Rihannsu
# 3
04-10-2013, 08:58 PM
how will he smile if i buy the 3-pack, but wait until it's on sale?

right now, the stats on it don't make it worth buying at full price, but those can easily be fixed; even something as simple as bumping up the turn by 2 would make me buy it right away, instead of waiting for a ship sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Captain
# 4
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
He'd sell a lot more of them if he overhauled the ship to be a KDF Battlecruiser. And then he'd be happy because they sold a lot of Borts.

If you look at it that way, the person standing in the way of Geko's happiness is Geko. As such: I accept no responsibility for his unhappiness and do not see it as my role to cheer him up.
Career Officer
# 5
04-10-2013, 09:06 PM
It is a bad ass design, that is for sure.

But can't help think about the Hyperion in Starcraft 1/2
Rihannsu
# 6
04-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apulse View Post
It is a bad ass design, that is for sure.

But can't help think about the Hyperion in Starcraft 1/2
the design of the bortas was clearly inspired by the terran battlecruiser; that's why they look so similar...and the tactical bortas even comes with its own version of a yamato cannon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Empire Veteran
# 7
04-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
no sir he will smile ear to ear if you buy the 3 pack not just one
Well I just bought the 3 pack, looking forward to raising a new character from level 1 from May 21st.

Salute!
Rihannsu
# 8
04-10-2013, 11:26 PM
See. All these people are admitting to buying them. I want to see a Pic of Geko smiling really really big.
Career Officer
# 9
04-10-2013, 11:38 PM
I don't know about Geko's happiness but I know every time I fire that disruptor autocannon it make's me very happy.

In fact just looking at the Bortasqu' makes me happy. So much so that I set this to be my background image on my laptop.

So thank you, Geko and everyone else who made my Bortasqu'. You make me happy every day.
Career Officer
# 10
04-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Sell me a C-Store Vor'cha retrofit that grants a discount on the Fleet Tor'kaht. Then take my money.