Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,921
# 31
04-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Last I checked Romulans don't tag it's the Klingons and StarFleet who are running like Gophers while the Romulans stand around drinking Ale.
Come what May. I mean, you're probably going to want T5 rep with your own space elves right?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 119
# 32
04-10-2013, 05:57 AM
This may sounds Stupid. but....

add Crew Morale

the longer you put off Port call / shore leave the more your morale goes down. and the less efficient your crew becomes. resulting is lower stats etc.

TBH i don't know even if i like this idea but if we are going to talk about changing the crew system in some way this would make sense to me.
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,013
# 33
04-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
Replace "crew" with "torpedoes" and I'm down for that.
Torpedoes would have to suck less for this to work. They're just not good enough to justify this level of hassle otherwise.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 989
# 34
04-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srafaorasp View Post
This may sounds Stupid. but....

add Crew Morale

the longer you put off Port call / shore leave the more your morale goes down. and the less efficient your crew becomes. resulting is lower stats etc.

TBH i don't know even if i like this idea but if we are going to talk about changing the crew system in some way this would make sense to me.
I like this idea.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 100
# 35
04-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbart View Post
Anybody like this idea?
Doing something like this would be a STO killer for sure.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,137
# 36
04-10-2013, 08:09 AM
crew loss? cant see it working. crew injuries? only if crew neutralisation rates from kinetics change big time.
as it turns out, an intrepid would lose a fight with a connie.
and thats canon.
! the power of plot compels you.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 462
# 37
04-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbart View Post
Anybody like this idea?
What's the point in backing up my entire crew in my holodeck computers if I can't transport out replacements everytime I get hit by a torpedo?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,757
# 38
04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Last I checked Romulans don't tag it's the Klingons and StarFleet who are running like Gophers while the Romulans stand around drinking Ale.
Only the ones whom didnt feed enough epohhs into the epohh grinder during Xmas event to make thier rommie marks or dont fly the rommie daily patrol.
I like both options but the feeding epohhs into the grinder was the most fun.
Whirrrr-epohh screeching-chunkachunka-ding
Rommie marks.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,757
# 39
04-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermbot View Post
What's the point in backing up my entire crew in my holodeck computers if I can't transport out replacements everytime I get hit by a torpedo?
No kidding. Or when you have to recreate Ensign Bob becuase you killed him for drinking the last of the jamba juice but realized he's the only one who knows how to service the replicators.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,137
# 40
04-10-2013, 10:00 AM
heh kerbal trek online
as it turns out, an intrepid would lose a fight with a connie.
and thats canon.
! the power of plot compels you.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 AM.