Lt. Commander
# 41
04-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Well, that's your fault. Stop doing that!
remember when all kinetic console boosted psw? good times
Captain
# 42
04-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Depends what you're giving up for it. 11% is a bit more than a third of Mk 12 purple tactical console, not very significant.
Torp bops in general only have 3 tac consoles. So ya its pretty much needed to make a brel viable as a torp boat.

I have found the only way to make mine work at this point is.

KHG set for the 25% bonus
Staying cloaked for the dmg bonus
+ rule 62 console
+ tacyo time console thing
+ borg console
{I can't remember if I have it or not but I think I put the rom rep console on to}

The combo of all those things with 3 torp consoles... make for the hardest hitting torps in the game. With out them frankly there just isn't enough punch. (If I put 5 torp units on my bug.... it still has less base dmg then my 3 tac console brel with all the extra dmg +s.... its a combination of the KHG + rule 62 that pushes it over)

I know 10% isn't massive... but really on a brel there is nothing more important then getting the dmg up.

One Armor is all you need... if 1 won't save you 2 wouldn't have either.

Seeing as a torp boat should be running if they get decloaked... shield units are pointless as well... so you free up quite a few console slots.
/channel_join Tyler Durden

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 04-10-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Captain
# 43
04-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Depends what you're giving up for it. 11% is a bit more than a third of Mk 12 purple tactical console, not very significant.
Well if u go 0 resist BoP and go for highest spike be damned with the slot space just throw it on :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
if all forum psost were as sound and logical as this response the world would be a better place. oh by the way when I used transphasic I found a success chance for the last minute RSP user. if ur second hy is tpasic u will get more hull dmg on people with rapid shield self-or ally heals/rsp
You are right about the last second RSP situation, helpful there but even they you wouldnt use a full tran build but mix it up to get the highest success chance etc with energy weaps in the picture or other stuff.

Its just so much more satisfiying with the quants pwning in an RSP buffed dude and use a BO to get the facing down for 1 shield server refresh tick and the quants pwn in at 40K b4 the facing replenishes itself ^^

Last edited by darkfader1988; 04-11-2013 at 09:10 AM.