Lieutenant
# 1 Question Regarding the C-Store
04-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Is anyone able to help direct me to who/how/where I would submit a question about C-Store purchases? I bought the 2 Character item, it took my zen and gave me nothing.
Thanks
Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
Captain
# 2
04-08-2013, 12:16 PM
What do you mean "the 2 character item?" Do you mean 2 additional Character Slots?
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lieutenant
# 3
04-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
What do you mean "the 2 character item?" Do you mean 2 additional Character Slots?

Sorry, yes, that is what I meant.
Career Officer
# 4
04-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Are you sure you got the character slots on the not bridge officer slots?
----
Lieutenant
# 5
04-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Are you sure you got the character slots on the not bridge officer slots?
I did do this the very first time I went to purchase. Suddenly realized that my toon had extra bridge officer slots and didn't know where they came from. I was very careful this time not to do that again.

Captain
# 6
04-08-2013, 12:37 PM
You might need to log out of the game, completely close it, and then log back in for them to appear usable on your new character selection tab.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lieutenant
# 7
04-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
You might need to log out of the game, completely close it, and then log back in for them to appear usable on your new character selection tab.
Been there and done that. This was last week sometime and it hasn't shown up yet.
Captain
# 8
04-08-2013, 01:20 PM
You might want to send in a Support ticket, then. Don't send a bug report, as they don't reply to bug reports.
Lieutenant
# 9
04-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
You might want to send in a Support ticket, then. Don't send a bug report, as they don't reply to bug reports.
Thanks for the help. I will try that.
Rihannsu
# 10
04-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Are you sure they are missing? Since the last time they changed the character login GUI it's not readily apparent. Mouse over either of the Create New Character buttons, it should say you have x character slots remaining.