Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lieutenant
I finished the last mission of the Caitian Diaspora about a week ago. And I still can't get the Caitian Field Flight Training mission to show up. I've checked every sector it can show up at daily, sometimes several times a day, and still no luck.

Is there some additional requirement, or just bad luck? The character in question is level 33, if that matters any.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-09-2013, 03:23 AM
have you kept looking under the military section/Tactical DH? thats where you can find it...normaly around eta erdina (botched sp...w/e) or cardassian space

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lieutenant
# 3
04-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Yes, each time I've looked at personal, current map, tactical and each and every department head after that.
Captain
# 4
04-09-2013, 03:54 AM
I picked it up earlier today at beta ursea sector.

If you just missed it, try exploring these sectors.
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_C...aining_Program

It's not an assignment which pops up often, but with this at least you can focus your search.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-09-2013, 05:51 AM
yeah, just check your Tac DH constantly... It'll eventually show up.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 6
04-09-2013, 05:51 AM
I actually checked Beta Ursae earlier today, and no dice. When I check, it's with that list in hand, going to each and every place it can show up, checking personal, current, tactical and then every department head.

Seems all I can do is keep trying, then.

It gets really weird when my boyfriend can find it in a specific area, and I go there, and it's not there for me.

Which happened with Omega Leonis earlier. First he invited me to his bridge, no dice there, and then gave me diplomatic immunity, so I could check Omega Leonis and T'Ong nebula. No dice either place.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
04-09-2013, 06:19 AM
I was willing to chalk this up to "bad luck", but If he saw it on his DH and invited you to bridge and you talked to his DH (or if he saw it in sector and invited you and you couldn't see it in sector) then you have an actual issue with seeing it.

Make sure that you have completed the chain in your Assignment Chain UI.
Lieutenant
# 8
04-09-2013, 06:28 AM
I just checked, and the Caitian Diaspora chain is listed as completed in my Assignment Chain UI. So that is beyond weird. I even have the purple duty officer that's a reward.