Captain
So, lately, I've been thinking of putting the T3 Ambassador support cruiser box that's been hanging in my inventory for ages on the Exchange. This is not because I don't like the ship: on the contrary, I've recently unlocked the T5 Ambassador, and I can't wait to try it out. But with the T5 Ambassador already in my ship list, I hardly have need of the T3 version, whereas I am sure there are a lot of players out there, new or otherwise, who missed the Temporal Ambassador mission.

So, my question to everyone here is, how much do you think would be a fair price to charge for the T3 Ambassador-class pack? I ask because I've checked the exchange, and I could find no other T3 Ambassador for sale, and so no existing price to use as a basis. Also, if I am posting in the wrong forum, then I apologize, as this didn't seem appropriate to post in the C-Store thread.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM
It's bound to character. And the mission is unlocked at 25. The T5 is the one that's no longer available.
Captain
# 3
04-09-2013, 06:00 PM
The mission is still available; it's in the Romulan Mystery now. And both versions of the Support Cruiser are bound to character.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2013, 06:01 PM
I threw mine in the replicator. You can get another box from replaying the mission.
Captain
# 5
04-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbart View Post
I threw mine in the replicator. You can get another box from replaying the mission.
....oh.

Well, so much for that idea, then.
Career Officer
# 6
04-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbart View Post
I didn't know that, guess I can free up a bank slot next time I'm playing!
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!