Ensign
# 1 Support page not working
04-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi!

Isn't anyone going to fix the support page? Firefox simply says:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

And it's been like that for several weeks now. I really have to get in contact with support since a purchase of Zen hasn't completed, but the money is gone from my account. Not a happy customer...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
04-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Unfortunately, for a small percentage of players, there is an error with the support site and they will get a redirect error. As the team continues to investigate this error, please email in directly for support. Info here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 3
04-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Thank you for your reply. I mailed them (somehow managed to get an e-mail address. I got a reply and was promised a (real) reply (on another issue) within 4 days. That was 6 days ago. Hmm....
Ensign
# 4
04-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Ok, my support question is in the que, but a reply will be given in 3-4 business days??? Same answer as I got on the other one, and as I said, no reply yet, after 6 days.

By that time, end of next week, a special I thought of using will be over and I would have missed an opportunity.

I think you at Cryptic will need to rethink the whole support thing.

I think I'll cancel my subscription, this is about the worst support I've seen.