Career Officer
# 1 ships the end up in c-store
04-10-2013, 04:43 AM
any chance the t5 Ambassador will make it too? my psu fried my rig and it took 4 months in waiting on RMA's for a new psu and gfx card, which had to be sent back again
WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
either to conquer or to die for the Empire
Career Officer
# 2
04-10-2013, 04:54 AM
It already is...

Ship modules + High Tier fleet = Ambassador retrofit.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Ensign
# 3
04-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Don't quote me on this, since I haven't been in a fleet... ever, but I think it's available from a fleet starbase with a T3 shipyard for 120,000 fleet credits.
Captain
# 4
04-10-2013, 05:04 AM
http://www.stowiki.org/Fleet_Support_Cruiser_Retrofit

it is available...all info is in the link
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 5
04-10-2013, 01:53 PM
well, not much use, not being in a fleet and all. I take it there's no re/retrofit for non-fleet at t5
WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
either to conquer or to die for the Empire
Captain
# 6
04-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Some fleets sell access to their shipyards and I know one got to Tier 5 Shipyard. Amazingly enough the fleet consists of two people or so I have heard.
Career Officer
# 7
04-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Its 20, 000 fleet credits and four fleet modules for the retrofit. You only need a Tier 3 ship yard. The majority of fleets have reached that. Thus, even if you join one temporarily, paid your dues and earned your fleet marks (would not take long for 20 thousand fleet credits, especially if paying into projects with Dill) you'd end up flying the ship of your choice within a reasonable time frame.

No plans on releasing the T5 version that was given away for free. Maybe it will be re-relaesed as a free ship again in a year or so, but who knows. As it stands, you can only obtain a T3 version for free by doing same mission as always. Personally, I'd get the fleet version! The Free T5 version was great, so the Fleet would be even better.

Getting into fleets is easy, dont waste your time paying a fleet for access to a tier 3 shipyard especially if you do not have fleet credits to spend.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)