Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Captain
I remember spending money on this item before free to play and was allowed to claim several of them on the same character. As I recall, it was both common(white) and scaling. I would like this item restored to those of us who did buy it. If the concern is that players will seel it for easy energy credits, then change the sellable price to 0.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-10-2013, 04:37 PM
TOS bundle
Career Officer
# 3
04-10-2013, 04:39 PM
The TOS Bundle is in Bundles.

The phaser is not available for trade in for credits.
Captain
# 4
04-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks. I forgot. I claimed it once, and the promptly forgot. I wonder common type 1 phaser (the "cricket") will be part of the TNG bundle the same way the type 2 was for the TOS bundle.
Captain
# 5
04-14-2013, 10:06 AM
I can't seem to find the TOS bundle in the C-store. I did buy it, but I don't see it under either the Bundle tab, nor the Legacy tab.
Career Officer
# 6
04-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
I can't seem to find the TOS bundle in the C-store. I did buy it, but I don't see it under either the Bundle tab, nor the Legacy tab.
Have you tried the search function? It's the magnifying glass button in the upper right corner of the C-Store window. I could find it diretly over that.
Captain
# 7
04-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Have you tried the search function? It's the magnifying glass button in the upper right corner of the C-Store window. I could find it diretly over that.
I mean in-game. I see the uniforms on the web page, but I can't find it from the C-store tab in the game. I want to claim it on a new character currently in the Tutorial. I was able to claim the DS9 bundle on that character, but I can't find the TOS bundle.