Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 STF Accolades issue
04-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok... I've had a friend who got this, and now I got it too.
I have the full mk XII MACO set on my engie so I have the MACO Commando Accolade, and JUST got all the optionals on Elite STFs for the MACO Team Commander Accolade.

According to the requirements for the MACO Elite Commando Accolade, need the MACO Commando and MACO Team Commander accolades to complete. I have met these requirements and yet I have not unlocked the Elite Commando accolade.

Anyone else having this problem?
The only real thing of note is I had the full mk XII set before the Rep system came into play.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/085/4/5/45d391ccc1d23d63eb7cb9816f7fc1cb-d5zeauv.png
Lieutenant
# 2
04-10-2013, 09:17 PM
I am one of said friends having this issue. PLEASE PLEASE fix it.
Career Officer
# 3 Broken Accolade
04-10-2013, 09:24 PM
I thought I was his friend that was having this issue -

Yes. I do have the exact same problem. I had the Mk XII Set before the Omega Reputation conversion. Either the description needs to be updated with the correct requirements for the Accolade.... or a Dev to review if this is just a bug than can be quickly squashed.

Thanks!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Having the same issue hear. With the elite commander and also with the Omega Force Operative accolades.

Is a GM able to toggle the 'compleeted' veriable on an individual account bassasis or is a patch our only hope?
Career Officer
# 5
04-11-2013, 06:15 AM
Having the same issue but with the Honor Guard set. This Bug has been around since Dec from what I can see on the forums. They really need to fix this.
Captain
# 6
04-11-2013, 07:38 AM
I might know a bit about it.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=507651

Basically you can go delete your character, replay it all and thus go through t5 the way they anticipated you to do it. (never having played ground and had to buy everything and later get the optionals).

That bug will exclude you from wearing the MK XII optional outfits, ENTIRELY. ALL of them, PERMANENTLY.

And considering easy access to ground sets was the core idea behind sesaon 7 I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a fix.

Anyway, I basically tried everything I could think of including asking a GM to reset those accolades for me or even all of them but he said no.
Don't know if they don't have a command or feature for it which would be my guess.
Ensign
# 7
04-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Yup Yup same issue here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
08-22-2013, 08:42 AM
So guys ! i 'm missing the omega shadow force operative (i had the mk12 sert prior reputation, and got accolades and maco mk12 after. and completed all optional : i got the maco elite commander...but not the omega shadow force operative )
so i managed a do a ticket, at the time.
then i received this answer some days ago.

Quote:
leC....@.....
Reference Number
130621-000360
Status
Solved
Created
06/21/2013 04:25 AM
Updated
07/31/2013 12:07 AM
Product
Star Trek Online
Category
Customer Support
Character
Dai Vai
Server
Holodeck
Transaction ID
N/A
it says : solved ? how so : please tell me if it is solved what to do to get my missing accolade.
Captain
# 9
08-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechouy1 View Post
So guys ! i 'm missing the omega shadow force operative (i had the mk12 sert prior reputation, and got accolades and maco mk12 after. and completed all optional : i got the maco elite commander...but not the omega shadow force operative )
so i managed a do a ticket, at the time.
then i received this answer some days ago.

it says : solved ? how so : please tell me if it is solved what to do to get my missing accolade.
They fed you a line of crap, that was the same response I got months ago and guess what it wasn't resolved or fixed. This has been going on since S7 first started!!!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=616691

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
08-22-2013, 09:10 AM
yep i know but needed to point it out ...