Captain
# 11
04-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrachi View Post
im shocked you still play lol

Thanks guys,missed shooting/flying at/with you all ,yeah MT that was me. Given whats going on with the new eptx on tribble,seriously. is it even worth coming back to??
Things are afoot, and they may go awry, but overall it's still pretty enjoyable. If nothing else, in a month or so there'll be Romulans skulking about waiting to decloak and wtfpwn people with whatever new gizmo that their "singularity warp cores" give them.
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
Captain
# 12
04-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrachi View Post
im shocked you still play lol

Thanks guys,missed shooting/flying at/with you all ,yeah MT that was me. Given whats going on with the new eptx on tribble,seriously. is it even worth coming back to??
Sure it is

Changes are good, not all but it keeps a game interesting, and gives new chances for new builds to be made!!!

Ensign
# 13
04-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Hmmm Blurrachi, i think i remember you blastin fools in BSGO!!!! LMAO Welcome back buddy!!!!
Lieutenant
# 14
04-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Yeah I am tempted also to come back. If not for the Romulans then to just put MT back in his place like the old days

Sadly, I am so out of practice I would need a lesson on where to find the button to fire weapons I think mikey can even kick my ass.
----------------
Veni Vidi Vici
Confucius says "A Panda is most dangerous when Sad".
Lieutenant
# 15
04-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimisi View Post
Yeah I am tempted also to come back. If not for the Romulans then to just put MT back in his place like the old days

Sadly, I am so out of practice I would need a lesson on where to find the button to fire weapons I think mikey can even kick my ass.
trust me,you and me both. we should do a couple practice runs,i forget how to balance shields :O and lets not talk about my situational awareness