Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Active Duty Officers Roster
04-24-2014, 06:22 AM
My active duty space officer roster has been reset to a previous lineup. I will create my new active duty space roster and change instances or locations and the roster reverts to it's previous lineup of officers.

Have tried on 2 separate characters and they have the same problem with the same results.

My ground active duty rosters appear unaffected. I have tried changing officers and then changing locations and the roster remains the same. So the problem appears to be limited to space.
Commander
# 2
04-24-2014, 07:00 AM
The same thing happens to my rom toon and my friend's rom toon ; my human and my nausicaan are unaffected
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Messapia
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Bug Online
Ensign
# 3
05-20-2014, 12:11 PM
I've been having the exact same problem with my main character, I'll set up active doff's, and they get reset to an earlier configuration no matter how many times I repeat it. I keep seeing people reporting/complaining about it but nothing ever seems to be done and the glitch seems to have existed for a while. I'm considering not playing anymore if something isn't done, it's not practical to have to change my active doff's every time I change a map.
Ensign
# 4
05-30-2014, 09:43 AM
Yeah, this one is pretty annoying. Ground roster is fine but space roster always goes back to an older lineup.
Captain
# 5
05-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Its part of the loadout bug, same with skill trays.

Set up everything, and save it to a loadout, and hopefully it will sort it temporarily until they fix it.