Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 131
06-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by birkep View Post
Is it possible to "complete" a new set and get the costume upgrade project? How do I know which piece is "old"?
If you can't remember which ones you had from pre-season 7, then you'll just have to guess which one(s) is from the old set. The way to complete the "new" set is to sell and buy back the old set pieces. Be careful doing this since if you disconnect from the server after you sell the piece(s) and before you buy them back, you will lose them and will have to reacquire them (and the full reputation project price).

If that is your problem then you will not have the main problem that this tread is about since it is the result of completing the old accolades (which you have not) that are no longer recognized by the elite commander accolades (and the new versions cannot be completed since they disappear because "you already have them" so the new version will disappear instead).

Last edited by deathangel444; 06-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 132
06-16-2013, 07:15 PM
I wonder if there's some way to unlock the HG elite commander accolade, and in the other hand a way to acces the tailor to modify the outfits. I mean theres no replies so far of any devs about any of this issues. I guess they're working on this but from my point of view this issue has no solution untill a new huge patch comes out....they could have managed to fix this thing already, its all chained with the LoR patch and the tailor was "a bit" bugged even before LoR came out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 133
06-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulpnagel View Post
I wonder if there's some way to unlock the HG elite commander accolade, and in the other hand a way to acces the tailor to modify the outfits. I mean theres no replies so far of any devs about any of this issues. I guess they're working on this but from my point of view this issue has no solution untill a new huge patch comes out....they could have managed to fix this thing already, its all chained with the LoR patch and the tailor was "a bit" bugged even before LoR came out.
They said they were going to try and slip a fix in via commander Roxy, we could talk to her to trigger a check on our accolades and an auto fix if necessary. That was pre LoR. They have gone radio silient since then.
Lt. Commander
# 134
06-17-2013, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwstolemyname View Post
They said they were going to try and slip a fix in via commander Roxy, we could talk to her to trigger a check on our accolades and an auto fix if necessary. That was pre LoR. They have gone radio silient since then.

you mean at ds9?
Starfleet Veteran
# 135
06-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulpnagel View Post
you mean at ds9?
That's right. it seemed like a pretty good plan to me, but I guess the dev/devs working on it got conscripted into lor bug squishing instead.
Commander
# 136
06-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Still now response from PWE?!?!?

Why am I not surprised in the least?
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Ensign
# 137
06-18-2013, 12:24 AM
Jaren Dex@warvictory

I have:

Honor Guard Elite Accolade Unlocked
Honor Guard Commander Accolade Unlocked
Tier 5 Omega Reputation Unlocked
Full MK XII Honor Guard Ground Set

No Honor Guard Elite Commander title nor any of the costume projects.

Last edited by warvictory; 06-18-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Ensign
# 138
06-18-2013, 08:43 AM
I got the Mk XI Omega set, got the accolade and title, did the costume unlock project, but the costume doesn't show up at all at the tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 139
06-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warvictory View Post
Jaren Dex@warvictory

I have:

Honor Guard Elite Accolade Unlocked
Honor Guard Commander Accolade Unlocked
Tier 5 Omega Reputation Unlocked
Full MK XII Honor Guard Ground Set

No Honor Guard Elite Commander title nor any of the costume projects.
same here.
Career Officer
# 140
06-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Ticket number ID #1,802,271

Character

Charlotte@Pappy02us