Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
# 281
08-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulpnagel View Post
what is this new update of changing the items shapes??, please FIX WHAT YOU HAVE TO FIX INSTEAD OF DOING UNNECESSARY UPDATES!!!....It's months since we are waiting for a fix to this issue, this is really shame...
Exactly! They really need to do a "bug bash" and fix a number of things before throwing resources at other things that just don't really matter.
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Ensign
# 282
08-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Upon receiving all 3 pieces of a single Mk XI (or higher) set of Omega gear, you should see a Costume Unlock Project appear in your list of Reputation projects. This project will not appear if you claim a mixed set (e.g., 2 pieces of KHG Mk XI and 1 of KHG Mk XII, or 2 pieces of MACO Mk XII and 1 of Adapted MACO Mk XII).

It is only after running and claiming this project that you are able to modify your Omega gear using the Tailor.
done and... no costume unlock mission.
Captain
# 283
08-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyquick View Post
done and... no costume unlock mission.
Tell me about it, for me it's the bugged accolade not unlocking like it should. And as for the costumes the game recognizes I have achieved tier 2 and 3 uniforms for which I can apply them, but not the tier 4 adapted because of the accolade being bugged all while never having a single reputation uniform project made available to me!!! Now you go figure right!!!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 284
08-27-2013, 04:59 AM
... These are the bug complaints that never end.
They just go on and on my friends.
Some people started posting them not knowing what they were,
And they'll continue posting them forever just because...

... These are the bug complaints that never end.
They just go on and on my friends.
Some people started posting them not knowing what they were,
And they'll continue posting them forever just because...

Feel free to sing along if you know the words.

Last edited by pwstolemyname; 08-29-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Rihannsu
# 285
08-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwstolemyname View Post
...Feel free to sing along if you know the words.
I love that song. I hate the bug with my KDF STF Costumes.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 286
08-28-2013, 02:40 AM
+1 bump till resolved!!!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Commander
# 287
08-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Fix NOT listed in the 29 Aug release notes.
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Rihannsu
# 288
08-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Sorry for the lack of response. This issue got pushed onto the back burner when we discovered that it didn't fix some of the test cases we'd gathered.

It may have corrected others, though. So we're going to look into completing this workaround in the near future. Just with the caveat that it is not going to fix everybody's costume errors.

Watch for patch notes regarding Roxy. I think that's how we're implementing it.
Six weeks, now, since our last official update. I think we're getting past the concept of "near future". Another update, please?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 289
08-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Waits patiently and respectfully.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.
Captain
# 290
08-29-2013, 11:21 AM
I've just given up on this. You would think now that most of the bad bugs from their last major release have been taken care of, they would have time to fix these older but annoying ones, but no. Heck, I stumbled upon a two year old bug this week while creating a new toon. In one of the fed tutorials (The one just before you destroy 2 damaged drones), if you don't click trough all the messages at the beginning, you get stuck.

http://i40.tinypic.com/156g404.jpg