Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 381
10-11-2013, 12:15 PM
I think they meant to say for the chest piece/helmet people they'd like you to post details.

Which doesn't neccessarily belong in this here thread being about the bugged accolades.

Or maybe it does...

Pretty sure everyone understands finishing your optionals for the accolade with a season 6 costume is the problem ?

Me personally I have the accolade bug on 2, 1 being an orion female that isn't missing chest or helmet.

So maybe post when you got the bug, how did you get the set, do you have 2 characters that both have the missing chest or helmet or 2 similar races or w/e where the bug isn't showing up on one.

Basically anything that might hint a reason for it

/edit

ps. If you remember they talked about the roxy solution that would count your accolades and optionals I think when they said it didn't resolve the problem for "everyone", I think they were talking about the chest and helmet people...

Last edited by vestereng; 10-11-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Commander
# 382
10-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Its still not enough we might get a response that its our fault its broken because we are such low population in the game.
Yea... I can't even tell you the number of times PWE's "Customer Service" has blamed me for the problem..... missing BOFFs on stations, accolades screwed up, server disconnects, game crashing, etc....
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Starfleet Veteran
# 383
10-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
In order to more accurately analyze and debug the various concerns, it would be helpful if we could get a clean-cut list of what is wrong, under what circumstances.

I mean something that looks like the following:

* MACO Mk XII costume failed to unlock, when half-finished prior to Reputation System launch
* Klingon Honor Guard chest piece missing on Klingon Females
* Adapted Honor Guard helmet does not display on XX species/gender
* (etc).

The more concise you can be, the better. But being concise doesn't mean leaving out details.
My character; Temo@ctcc42, has the following bugged STF accolades:

Omega Force Operative (collect mk XII Omega Set): All requirments are marked completed, accolade itself is not.

M.A.C.O. Elite Commander (Have both the M.A.C.O. Commando and M.A.C.O Team Commander Accolades): Both the required accolades are marked compleet but the M.A.C.O. Elite Commander accolade is not.

Before the reputation system was implemented this character did not have the Mk XII omega force weapon (for Omega Force Operative) and he had not compleeted the optional on infected ground elite (for M.A.C.O. Team Commander).

After the reputation system was implemented he achived both these requirments.

Deleting and reclaiming the M.A.C.O. and Omega sets has not resolved the issue.

There is no costume project unlock in the reputation system for me to unlock.

On an unrelated topic, this character also has the doffs, boffs and ships necisery to reproduce bugs with deflector duty officers, Juel duncan and botanists. Alll of which have also been known bugged for a long time. (I dont know if you read my feedback in the thread where you mentioned you tested deflector officers bort, but your test missed somthing, My own tests confirmed they dont work.)
Ensign
# 384
10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
In order to more accurately analyze and debug the various concerns, it would be helpful if we could get a clean-cut list of what is wrong, under what circumstances.

* MACO Mk XII costume failed to unlock, when half-finished prior to Reputation System launch
* (etc).

The more concise you can be, the better. But being concise doesn't mean leaving out details.
Okay, round two:

Pro'los@deathangel444
* MACO Mk XII costume was unlocked prior to season 7
* "MACO Team Commander" accolade was unlocked after season 7.
* "MACO Elite Commander" accolade is not unlocked.
I think the problem is that the post-season 7 "MACO Elite commander" (that unlocks the costume PROJECT instead of giving the costume directly) accolade does not recognize the pre-season 7 "MACO Commando" accolade.

Inzara@deathangel444
* Klingon Female.
* Honor guard Mk XII unlocked POST season 7.
* Upper body costume option is greyed out and the Honor Guard chest piece ("Be'ves") option is not available.
Captain
# 385
10-11-2013, 09:26 PM
*Sigh* Alright... I'll remind this thread of my situation.

Roll@ratter20200
*Mk XII MACO set claimed Pre Season 7. ESTF Optioinal Accolade earned Post Season 7. Accolade will not unlock, preventing access to Accolade MACO costume project.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.
Captain
# 386
10-13-2013, 02:50 AM
Bump, say bump, bump it up!!!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Ensign
# 387
10-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Affected character:
-Ill'issin@Snivel

Issue description:
I had completed some sets, some partial before the implemention of the reputation system

I have all relevant accolades completed and recognised with the following exceptions:
M.A.C.O. Veteran (accolade not recognised as completed, even if all the requisites are ticked as complete - I have the full set)

Omega Force Operative (accolade not recognised as completed, even if all the requisites are ticked as complete - I have the full set)

M.A.C.O. Elite Commander (accolade remains incomplete due to M.A.C.O. Veteran and Omega Force Operative not being recognised)

Effects:
I've researched all possible tailor sets already. I have access to the Elite Omega cosmetics. However, I do not have access to the Elite MACO cosmetic variant. Not a single piece.

--------------------------------------------------
Affected character:
-Stephany@Snivel

Issue description:
I had the full X and XI MACO/OMEGA sets, and partial XII OMEGA prior to the implemention of the reputation system

I have all relevant accolades completed and recognised with the following exceptions:
M.A.C.O. Veteran (accolade not recognised as completed, even if all the requisites are ticked as complete - I have the full set)

Adapted Commando (didn't bother with this one)

Omega Force Shadow Operative (accolade remains incomplete due to M.A.C.O. Veteran not being recognised)

Effects:
I've researched all possible tailor sets already, and have access to the full MACO elite commander cosmetics. However, I do not have access to the Elite Omega cosmetic variant. Not a single piece.

-----------------------------------------------
Points of interest:
Stephany@Snivel is my first character, Ill'issin has been created as my third. Spiner@Snivel is my second character (reputation hardly progressed, still boasting old 'plastic' Gorn looks)

On Steph I can wear the full elite maco cosmetics, and on Illy it's exactly the opposite.
Rihannsu
# 388
10-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Sorry I haven't popped into this thread in a long while. I know that many of the existing issues with the Omega Rep costumes have not yet been addressed... ...I hope we can get a solution in place to most, or all, of these issues by the time Season 8 rolls out, or soon thereafter.
Thank you for the update Borticus. It does mean a lot.

Quote:
...In order to more accurately analyze and debug the various concerns, it would be helpful if we could get a clean-cut list of what is wrong, under what circumstances.

* (etc).
KHG Armor Issues (Missing Be'ves Top and Helmet)
Character Name: Alira@PatricianVetinari
Faction, Race, Gender: KDF Orion Female
Completed Costume Unlock Projects:
- Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 2 (Acquire KHG Mk XII Set)
- Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 3 (Complete All Elite Optionals)
Missing Pieces:
- Honor Guard Be'ves options
- Honor Guard Hos Helmet
Notes:
I do have the basic Honor Guard Helmet that came with my Costume Style 2 Unlock. If there is a Style 3 Helmet Variant, I didn't get it. I also did not get the Be'ves chest piece or any other Be'ves optional pieces that should have come with the Style 3 costume unlock. All relevant accolades/armor acquisition was completed after LoR via the Rep system for this character.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lieutenant
# 389
10-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
We're coming up on an opportunity to spend time to bring the focus back onto this issue, and potentially get it addressed once and for all. In order to more accurately analyze and debug the various concerns, it would be helpful if we could get a clean-cut list of what is wrong, under what circumstances.

* (etc).

Thank you for your assistance. I hope we can get a solution in place to most, or all, of these issues by the time Season 8 rolls out, or soon thereafter.
Well, my round 2 post for this issue goes something like this:
Character: Jolanar@jadz3, Federation Engineer.

Circumstances: I have both of the requirement accolades for completing the "MACO ELITE COMMANDER" accolade, I have both of the prerequisite titles equip-able, both of the accolades are listed under my "COMPLETE" filter.
I had completed the full MK XII MACO Ground Set prior to implementation of the reputation system earning me the accolade for completing said set. However I did NOT get the final optional I needed(Infected Ground Elite) until AFTER season 7 was in place. When I DID get the optional, I was awarded the accolade "MACO TEAM COMMANDER" to say I had gotten all the optionals.

Thus: I had already gotten the first accolade and now had the 2nd accolade, but 1 + 1 did NOT in fact = 2 in this case. The final accolade that allows the project unlock for the "MACO ELITE COMMANDER" uniform did not complete as it should have. I had tried claiming a full new set of Mk XII MACO Gear from the reputation projects, but that had no effect.

P.S.
I'd like to add that quite a few of my fleet-mates are suffering from this bug as well, it is by no means an isolated incident, and I have in fact also come across other players outside the fleet with the same issue both in game and here on the forums.
Captain
# 390
10-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Seems everyone is suffering from the similar accolade stuck problem. I'm suffering the same problem. Got some parts before the rep system and some after. Accolades show everything gotten but are stuck.